Meng Wanzhou extradiction Dropped by US.

So what a disappointment that this isn't a hot issue. An opportunity for Trumpers to legitimately claim that Xiden is again capitulating to Xi.

Or more likely, just too complicated for this forum.

Oh well, relations between China and Canada are safe and the two Michaels should be coming home soon too!

So what a disappointment that this isn't a hot issue. An opportunity for Trumpers to legitimately claim that Xiden is again capitulating to Xi.

Oh well, relations between China and Canada are safe and the two Michaels should be coming home soon too!
Yes, Biden is a weak president who capitualted to China.

Yes, Biden is a weak president who capitualted to China.
Smart though. China had started to play tough and the US was forced into having to make a deal.
compicated but I'm not going to explain without anybody being able to understand the situation.

Suffice to say it can all be blamed on Trump's ignorant actions.

Smart though. China had started to play tough and the US was forced into having to make a deal.
compicated but I'm not going to explain without anybody being able to understand the situation.

Suffice to say it can all be blamed on Trump's ignorant actions.
Do you even care about your own integrity? Your post is childish and a waste of everyone's time.

She's going home! Biden makes a deal with Trudeau in the interest of cooling Cold War tension.
Great news for Canada, US, and especially for China. Biden did the right thing!

Biden and democrats: Make China Great Again!

1632607239046.jpeg

Kneeling is not the same as winning

Kneeling is not the same as winning
It's been said that all three countries have won.
What country could possibly be kneeling?

The trouble started with Trump's mistake and it took Biden to save the situation for all involved. You know nothing about the topic so I won't waste time explaining further.

It's been said that all three countries have won.
What country could possibly be kneeling?

The trouble started with Trump's mistake and it took Biden to save the situation for all involved. You know nothing about the topic so I won't waste time explaining further.

China, China and Chi-na won

Chinese-naval-war-college.jpg

Biden and democrats: Make China Great Again!
So if you looked at your own link you actually do know something about the topic!!
That's a novel way of saying it but it's good enough.

Trump backed your country out of the Iran nuclear deal and that caused China to ignore sanctions. China is too big and powerful now to pay attention to US sanctions.

And now Biden either willingly had to act, or he was forced to act before Canada acted on sending Meng home.

It was gold for Canada and China but it's not so sure for America because of the precedence set.

She's going home! Biden makes a deal with Trudeau in the interest of cooling Cold War tension.
Great news for Canada, US, and especially for China. Biden did the right thing!
Bull fucken shit.....what this case illustrates is that biden is soft on the ChiComs

Now of course I realize this case is far too complex for the average poster on here but for those with some intellectual ability I post the following:

Well RWs are much smarter than the leftist robots........so there is that

Well RWs are much smarter than the leftist robots........so there is that
Exactly.....well illustrated by how so many lefttards are afflicted with a Irrational Hatred of Trump....the infamous TDS syndrome which renders them reduced to such phrases as Orange Man Bad. hehheh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back