Men Who Don't Care about Big Boob ONLY

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... I fully expect....

images

Show me a man that doesn't appreciate big boobs, and I'll show you a man that doesn't claim his dick is at least four times longer than it actually is.

Show me a man that doesn't appreciate big boobs, and I'll show you a man that doesn't claim his dick is at least four times longer than it actually is.

if that means you like big tits, please leave!

I have found that smaller breasted women,are more sensitive too touch have smaller aureole's and firmer nipples when aroused. Not crazy about watching big floppy boobs fall back into her arm pits.

I've not found that to be necessarily true (about the aerola) - either way, everyone has their likes.
Personally, I think a person turns you on for a multitude of reasons, but fixating on a body part seems strange to me.

I don't fixate on any male body parts personally - it's either there or not - it's an intangible.
At times, I honestly don't understand because I will be drawn to people, not even knowing their personalities, but then learn about them and just hate them....

I've not found that to be necessarily true (about the aerola) - either way, everyone has their likes.
Personally, I think a person turns you on for a multitude of reasons, but fixating on a body part seems strange to me.

I don't fixate on any male body parts personally - it's either there or not - it's an intangible.
At times, I honestly don't understand because I will be drawn to people, not even knowing their personalities, but then learn about them and just hate them....
Do you shave your aerola's?

that sounds pretty gross.... do people do that?

I say death or castration to big boob obsessed men.... (... is that over the top?...)

images

that sounds pretty gross.... do people do that?
Just the hairy ones....

At times, I honestly don't understand because I will be drawn to people, not even knowing their personalities, but then learn about them and just hate them....[/Q
Men see ,women feel,and the world goes round and round,Its ingrained.

Big tits sag to the floor when they get older, a handful is just right :)

Same with big old dicks. Your point is then shit happens and everyone gets old, droopy, and no longer attractive, is that it?

They dont HAVE to be big. There's many aspects of the female form to admire, really. I LIKE big boobs, they're not NECESSARY.

Big tits sag to the floor when they get older, a handful is just right :)

Same with big old dicks. Your point is then shit happens and everyone gets old, droopy, and no longer attractive, is that it?
Light switch,works wonders as you age.

Forum List

Back