Men take vehicle with ‘free car’ sign, later find body in trunk

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Coroner Ellis Stuart said two men found the car in Byram with a “free car” sign on it, with the key inside. They drove the car to Copiah County and looked inside after arriving at a family member’s home.

The body has been identified as 34-year-old Anthony Mccrillis. Stuart said his body had been in there for several days and was found without clothes.

“He was identified through his tattoos and confirmed through his immediate family of his identity,” Byram Police Chief David Errington said.

Morbid sense of humor but not many are going to resist such a temptation.

I wonder if this car had gone thru multiple people who took the car only to find out what is in the trunk and then ditch the car for the next sucker.

probably will make it harder to find the perp

^^^ Depending on how good the car's condition truly was regardless of what was in the trunk, saying that a deal of a free car can not be beat could be debatable. In my opinion, saying that something is free can only mean one thing. Whatever is free might be completely worthless. If I'm right, the only thing that can be done then is to strip it and sell whatever parts might still be good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will admit that I laughed when I saw the headline.

Bet that will put a dent in the "free" car people. Of course not many will give away a car.

I'd say the perp did it to get rid of the body and leave the mess it would cause with someone else.

Forum List

Back