Men Rush To Get Vasectomies After Roe Ruling

Actually she can. She was just smart enough not to take the bait from Blackburn, who's an imbecile for asking the question in the first place.

Blackburn accomplished what she sought out to do. Which was to get you low I.Q. halfwits all riled up. Which is as easy as taking candy from a baby.

So who got riled up? We laugh at the stupidity of liberalism.

Your dementia patient selected a pedo-friendly judge who didn't have the experience for the job but got it because of the color of her skin and the fact she is indeed a woman. Those credentials worked out pretty well for his VP pick, didn't it; one of the most hated VP's in our lifetime.

Your dementia patient selected a pedo-friendly judge who didn't have the experience for the job but got it because of the color of her skin and the fact she is indeed a woman. Those credentials worked out pretty well for his VP pick, didn't it; one of the most hated VP's in our lifetime.

I wonder if Jackson was Sleepy Joe's first choice for the job.

If I was advising the girl, I'd would have told her to decline the appointment.

Who wants a job that they are only getting because of the color of their skin, especially when their current employment pays just about the same.

I wonder if Jackson was Sleepy Joe's first choice for the job.

If I was advising the girl, I'd would have told her to decline the appointment.

Who wants a job that they are only getting because of the color of their skin, especially when their current employment pays just about the same.

I guess that would all hinge on how much pride the nominee has. Look at Whorris. She basically called Joe a racist in the primary debates. It's not that she was incorrect, but the idea that she would even consider being a racists side kick shows what lack of integrity she actually has.

If Jackson CAN tell the difference between a man and a broad, she perjured herself during the confirmation hearing and should be impeached and criminally charged. Last time I looked, perjury was a felony.
Like I said Blackburn did a good job getting you halftards all riled up.

Thanks for confirming it.

Is that how Thomas got the appointment? By the color of his skin, halftard? Or is he a genius because Bush appointed him, shithead?

The pollution in Lake Erie must have seeped into your brain.

The Left has been pushing some histrionic hyperbole that the Right is going to move to ban contraception. But that is pure fearmongering.

Even the most diehard Trumptard when confronted with the idea of a ban on contraception is going to say, "Oh, hey now. Let's not get carried away."

Yet it has been brought up by Justice Thomas and others on the right.

Just going with the most likely scenario here. Lefties were more likely to take the clot shots, wear masks & support baby murder so it makes sense they would line up to snip their balls in solidarity with crazed proggy women.
I applaud their dedication to the infanticide cause & encourage them to get multiple vasectomies in case the first doesn't take

So, in your fucked up backwards world getting a vasectomy is infanticide?

the people on this forum are not all that well educated.

I don't know why, but your response to this made me laugh out loud for real. Maybe because it was so dry in response to the fact that someone thought getting a vasectomy meant his gonads were getting chopped off lol

(and yes I used "gonads" informally)

This place is indeed a real trip sometimes

There are kooks that believe there aren't enough births. Uhhhh, that's wrong. There's plenty of births.

There are some people who believe sex is strictly for procreation. I've known a few. A friend of mine and his wife had a religious opposition to contraception, but he told me one day, "I've got six kids. I've been changing diapers for 11 years. I need to get my wife to rethink this policy." :lol:

The Left has been pushing some histrionic hyperbole that the Right is going to move to ban contraception. But that is pure fearmongering.

Even the most diehard Trumptard when confronted with the idea of a ban on contraception is going to say, "Oh, hey now. Let's not get carried away."
Tell us all of the successes of a free sexual society. We all can understand the agenda. But somehow when put into practice and law we end up with people not being ph uked with which is good but problems many times worse. And the answer why is the problem never answered. So, it has to be those who won't get with the program.

Is that how Thomas got the appointment? By the color of his skin, halftard? Or is he a genius because Bush appointed him, shithead?

No, it must have seeped into yours. Show me a quote by Bush where he said he'd limit his justice picks to a black guy.

HW Bush made it crystal clear that Thomas was the best qualified of all the people available for the court at the time, regardless of race.

And BTW, HW was proven correct in his assessment- Clarence Thomas has logged the most impressive voting records in SCOTUS history with a record number of correct votes.

Forum List

Back