Men Are Pigs

LOL what is a little gay....

More playful less worried about gender roles.

That is more a person who is secure within themselves, comfortable in their own skin. That ain't gay that is well adjusted and confident.

willing to have some gay sex

oh o_O:eek:

What's that face ?

What's gay sex anyway Alex, if you are only role playing gender?

Nope it is much more than that. Gay sex is me either traveling up the dirt road or getting it in the poop shoot, I ain't doing either nor am I playing the piccolo or the slide whistle.

More playful less worried about gender roles.

That is more a person who is secure within themselves, comfortable in their own skin. That ain't gay that is well adjusted and confident.

What's that face ?

Nope it is much more than that. Gay sex is me either traveling up the dirt road or getting it in the poop shoot, I ain't doing either nor am I playing the piccolo or the slide whistle.

Straight men have butt sex with women.

Some men are so frigid. ;)

I am teasing you don't get mad.

As a parent of sons, the most you have time for is 75% civilizing. The other 25% has to be done by your son's GF or your DIL.

The nice thing about second marriages is you know exactly the work needed in order to train your spouse correctly.

Experience makes the task much easier.

Regards from Rosie

What's that face ?

I am not getting mad nor am I frigid. Doing things with a women is much different than me doing things with a man. Any woman I am involved with gets pleased any way she wishes and then some, afterward there is desert.;)

What's that face ?

I am not getting mad nor am I frigid. Doing things with a women is much different than me doing things with a man. Any woman I am involved with gets pleased any way she wishes and then some, afterward there is desert.;)

What do you think about all these posts where men hate women and women hate men but they all kinda want relationships.

Why not just focus on what you love about each other?

What's that face ?

What do you think about all these posts where men hate women and women hate men but they all kinda want relationships.

Why not just focus on what you love about each other?

To me that is the way to have a relationship. There will be bumps and dips but loving each other is the goal.

The two women on Frasier. Daphne married Niles and was more ladylike. Roz did every man she could find.

I don;t understand much of what you are talking about here

I only know

I don;t like weaklings ...fearful of women? scum? you know

I prefer pigs :)

I don;t understand much of what you are talking about here

I only know

I don;t like weaklings ...fearful of women? scum? you know

I prefer pigs :)

Right now we are talking whether a man wants a lady or a slut.

Forum List

Back