Men Are Pigs

Now now. Don't be getting all indignant. You guys have your locker room to complain about women, dontcha?

No I do not speak about women in a locker room, I have better things to do.
Oh. Those better things are to complain about women complaining about men. I see.
*Snicker*

Nope I will tell you. When it comes to women I spend my time planning a date, a nice evening to a show maybe, getting dressed expecting her to dress nicely, some romance, some laughter, sharing secrets, even some dreams and if we are lucky things will work out fine.
You would be a good date. So..the OP does not pertain to you, dig?
Now now. Don't be getting all indignant. You guys have your locker room to complain about women, dontcha?

Oh. Those better things are to complain about women complaining about men. I see.
*Snicker*

Nope I will tell you. When it comes to women I spend my time planning a date, a nice evening to a show maybe, getting dressed expecting her to dress nicely, some romance, some laughter, sharing secrets, even some dreams and if we are lucky things will work out fine.

You kicking me out? What the hell?
No. I am telling you the OP does not pertain to you. Which is a compliment. But being a man, you don't get it. I understand. There there. ;)

"Some years back, I read a book - can't remember who it was by - that said that the primary role in society that nature had assigned to women was to civilize men. Without that civilizing influence imposed on men by us - presumably on both a personal, individual level and also a society-wide level - they would not and could not harness their aggressive and predatory urges toward positive, productive goals."

Right, like hunting down mammoths to put food on the spit, and defending the cave from every tribal neighbor who wants to rape your ingrate asses and kill all the kids.

*Snicker*

*Snicker*

No. I am telling you the OP does not pertain to you. Which is a compliment. But being a man, you don't get it. I understand. There there. ;)

I got it all right, just wanted to know if you wants to give me the boot.

“I have never had anything but contempt for leftist feminazi whinings like "All men are potential rapists" and the like.”

Your contempt was unwarranted, as this fails as hasty generalization fallacy; any 'feminist' who expressed such an opinion belonged to a tiny minority, no way 'representative' of 'feminists' as a whole.

'And dating. Oh, dear LORD, the truth isn't more striking anywhere than in this arena, thanks to feminists and the "sexual revolution".'

This fails as a post hoc fallacy, as whatever conditions you find disagreeable today have nothing to do with 'feminists' or the 'sexual revolution,' as you clearly understand neither.

Otherwise, your perception is typical of the errant reactionaryism common to many on the right.

Cecille...you forgot that men have TWO heads. You just gotta find the guy that knows which one to use...or not to use at any given time.

Nowadays, both function at the same time and head bumping commences. Figuratively of course. If it was literally...GRAB HIM. lol

The saying "when pigs fly" was originally coined as "when men fly".
Once man did take flight in 1903, it was changed knowing that pigs can not pilot aircraft.

_vyrd15_50PIGGY-WORLD5.jpg

*Snicker*

*Snicker*

I got it all right, just wanted to know if you wants to give me the boot.
Nope. You are doing just fine. :)

you know what?

men are not pigs....

men are better than pigs!

YUM Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa

(I am just having fun here :biggrin::eusa_angel:)

too funnyyyyy!!!!!

Cecille...you forgot that men have TWO heads. You just gotta find the guy that knows which one to use...or not to use at any given time.

Nowadays, both function at the same time and head bumping commences. Figuratively of course. If it was literally...GRAB HIM. lol

You know you are right!

rosie-grier-ray-milland-the-thing-with-two-heads_full_landscape.jpg

Ceci and JR?

Well JR hates women and Cecille see's men as pigs.

:dunno:

I agree with Gracie a man with a little gay in him is sexy ;)
LOL what is a little gay....

More playful less worried about gender roles.

That is more a person who is secure within themselves, comfortable in their own skin. That ain't gay that is well adjusted and confident.

willing to have some gay sex

oh o_O:eek:

Well JR hates women and Cecille see's men as pigs.

:dunno:

I agree with Gracie a man with a little gay in him is sexy ;)
LOL what is a little gay....

More playful less worried about gender roles.

That is more a person who is secure within themselves, comfortable in their own skin. That ain't gay that is well adjusted and confident.

willing to have some gay sex

oh o_O:eek:

What's that face ?

What's gay sex anyway Alex, if you are only role playing gender?

Forum List

Back