Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

Where were you shot? In the foot.

My foot? Um, no.

But I was shot in the right arm once, the left arm twice, the chest twice and my right big toe and ankle.

Negros are a very violent bunch. I never did trust negros much and now I don't trust any negros. When I'm around them I have one hand on my gun at all times.

Last edited:
My foot? Um, no.

But I was shot in the right arm once, the left arm twice, the chest twice and my right big toe and ankle.

Negros are a very violent bunch. I never did trust negros much and now I don't trust any negros. When I'm around them I have one hand on my gun at all times.
I gotta give you credit, you just keep the drama going. I bet Trump came along and gave you mouth to mouth and his breath brought you back to life. Tell us the part of what it is like on the other side.

The prosecutor at the time of his release was a Republican that was fully supported by the police.

I can find no statement from her about his early release.

Link? There are no details about his previous release anywhere to be found. No mention of the prosecutor or the judge, so you might want to back up your statement with some proof.

From what I could find, Steve Mulroy was the Shelby County Prosecutor in 2022, when the murderer was released. And he is a Democrat, not a Republican.

Steve Mulroy

Did you pull that out of your ass or something?

Last edited:
Link? There are no details about his previous release anywhere to be found. No mention of the prosecutor or the judge, so you might want to back up your statement with some proof.

Odd, I said there is no comment by her to be found on the internet, you say the same but you want me to back it up? I can not back up something that does not exist.

Steve Mulroy was the Shelby County Prosecutor in 2022, when the murderer was released. And he is a Democrat, not a Republican.

Steve Mulroy

He took over this month. I posted the link earlier.

From your link.

He assumed office on September 1, 2022.

From what I could find, Steve Mulroy was the Shelby County Prosecutor in 2022, when the murderer was released. And he is a Democrat, not a Republican.

Steve Mulroy

Did you pull that out of your ass or something?

pknopp is all ass. He ignores facts whenever they interfere with his warped sense of reality. The facts are we have a violent scumbag, his race is immaterial, his behavior is what matters. He is a violent scumbag and should be put down like all violent animals.

pknopp is all ass. He ignores facts whenever they interfere with his warped sense of reality. The facts are we have a violent scumbag, his race is immaterial, his behavior is what matters. He is a violent scumbag and should be put down like all violent animals.

Actually, I had it backwards. The murderer was released in March of 2022, under the Republican DA Amy Weirich.

She was replaced by a Democrat in August of 2022.

But we still don't know the details of the release, whether is the the DA or a judge. Whomever it was, Democrat or Republican, should be held accountable.

Using that logic, "Pray tell, dear Republicans. Why didn't the 2nd Amendment prevent this?".

I mean, more guns, everyone has them, self defence crap etc.. So pray tell, why didn't your 2nd Amendment prevent this?

Be realistic, ok? Tennessee has a population of 6,772,000 people. There are only 133,736 concealed carry permits in Tennessee. You can't even expect the police to show up immediately, if your being robbed or assaulted.

BTW, learn how to spell: It's "self defense", not "self defence."

"Defence" is something a black person would say when referring to a fence.

Be realistic, ok? Tennessee has a population of 6,772,000 people. There are only 133,736 concealed carry permits in Tennessee. You can't even expect the police to show up immediately, if your being robbed or assaulted.

BTW, learn how to spell: It's "self defense", not "self defence."

"Defence" is something a black person would say when referring to a fence.
He's a Brit. so his spelling is correct,, dumbass!

My foot? Um, no.

So you are a racist bastard? Good to know! Goodbye MF!

1. There's no such thing as self defense in the UK

2. Brits can't spell worth a fuck.

I challenge you to find the term "self defence" anywhere.

You just had to prove yourself to be an even bigger dumbass!

He was using the term self defense with the Brit spelling.

Defence and defense are different spellings of the same word. Defense is preferred in American English, and defence is preferred in all other main varieties of English, including Australian, British, and Canadian English.

You just had to prove yourself to be an even bigger dumbass!

He was using the term self defense with the Brit spelling.

Defence and defense are different spellings of the same word. Defense is preferred in American English, and defence is preferred in all other main varieties of English, including Australian, British, and Canadian English.

You see the title up at the top? It says "US Messageboard." Like in "American Messageboard."

Not "British Messageboard." If these goober-assed foreigners are going to post on here, at least they should post in American English, not some foreign language.

So it's Self-Defense. We don't eat bubble and squeak here. We don't eat eel pie here. We don't eat blood pudding here. And we don't arm ourselves for "self defence." Because a Brit's idea of "self defence" is using dildos to protect himself.

You see the title up at the top? It says "US Messageboard." Like in "American Messageboard."

Not "British Messageboard." If these goober-assed foreigners are going to post on here, at least they should post in American English, not some foreign language.

So it's Self-Defense. We don't eat bubble and squeak here. We don't eat eel pie here. We don't eat blood pudding here. And we don't arm ourselves for "self defence." Because a Brit's idea of "self defence" is using dildos to protect himself.
Sad, truly sad. Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Forum List

Back