Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

I gotta give you credit, you just keep the drama going. I bet Trump came along and gave you mouth to mouth and his breath brought you back to life. Tell us the part of what it is like on the other side.

What part is drama if every part of it is true? I was shot to within an inch of my life you black motherfucker by one of you black motherfuckers. None of this happened under Trump, so don't bring Trump into this.

So fuck your black ass.

Last edited:
So you are a racist bastard? Good to know! Goodbye MF!

Fuck you. I hope you get shot 6 times by a druggie negro. Then come crying to me about how much you love da black man.

After a nigga shoots you 6 times for drug money see if you still sucking that black dick.

When 13% of the population are responsible for 70% of all violent crime (and really it's 6% of the population because half of the 13% are black women of which most are non violent) then you tend to not trust that segment of the population, especially when you're a VICTIM of violent negro crime like I am.

After a nigga shoots you 6 times for drug money see if you still sucking that black dick.

When 13% of the population are responsible for 70% of all violent crime (and really it's 6% of the population because half of the 13% are black women of which most are non violent) then you tend to not trust that segment of the population, especially when you're a VICTIM of violent negro crime like I am.
Yep, racist bastard!

Let me tell you a little information. I have two grandsons whose father was black in skin tone despite he was half white Puerto Rican. Genetics is really interesting. The older grandson is as white as I am, and he takes back after me more than anyone else. The younger grandson you would call black. He is his father's clone. Same father. same mother, yet they are two kids you would swear are not related.

I am almost 62 years old and recently discovered I have a black ancestor. My great grandfather on my mother's side was born in 1866 to a freed slave family.

I am glad you admitted you are a racist bastard. With such a incredible level of ignorance, I will avoid your posts like the plague!

Goodbye, you ignorant piece of shit!

Yep, racist bastard!

Let me tell you a little information. I have two grandsons whose father was black in skin tone despite he was half white Puerto Rican. Genetics is really interesting. The older grandson is as white as I am, and he takes back after me more than anyone else. The younger grandson you would call black. He is his father's clone. Same father. same mother, yet they are two kids you would swear are not related.

I am almost 62 years old and recently discovered I have a black ancestor. My great grandfather on my mother's side was born in 1866 to a freed slave family.

I am glad you admitted you are a racist bastard. With such a incredible level of ignorance, I will avoid your posts like the plague!

Goodbye, you ignorant piece of shit!

Like I said, fuck you. I hope your black dick sucking ass gets shot 6 fucking times by a drug addicted niggr. Then tell me you still love niggrs.

What part is drama if every part of it is true? I was shot to within an inch of my life you black motherfucker by one of you black motherfuckers. None of this happened under Trump, so don't bring Trump into this.

So fuck your black ass.
How convenient that your racist ass just happened to get shot 6 times by a black man, if a white man would have shot your weak, racist ass would you hate ALL white people? That story sounds like grade A, 100% pure HORSESHIT.

Sentenced to a whopping 3 years for attempting to murder someone too.

There’s good reason over a hundred thousand violent felons have been released from prison early the last two years.

Democrats can scream GRAB EVERYONES GUNS after each violent crime the released felons do.

“In June 2020, Kelly was arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, according to public records.

He was sentenced to three years, but was released this year on March 16 after serving just 11 months, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said.”

Uh, yeah, that's normal.

The cop who murdered Laquan McDonald got 7 years, and was out in less than three. That's how our system works, people serve nowhere near their sentences.

We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. We don't have enough prisons, guards, parole or probation officers to run the Prison Industrial Complex. We lock up more people than Communist China.

Meanwhile, the other G-7 countries lock up less than 100K people.

You can't deal with crime unless you deal with the underlying causes - Poverty, mental illness, addiction, racism, and gun proliferation.

We've decided that we can live with those things, so we'd better learn to live with the crime.

Uh, yeah, that's normal.

The cop who murdered Laquan McDonald got 7 years, and was out in less than three. That's how our system works, people serve nowhere near their sentences.

We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. We don't have enough prisons, guards, parole or probation officers to run the Prison Industrial Complex. We lock up more people than Communist China.

You can't deal with crime unless you deal with the underlying causes - Poverty, mental illness, addiction, racism, and gun proliferation.

We've decided that we can live with those things, so we'd better learn to live with the crime.
You’re a moron if you think poverty and racism and the 1st amendment lead to violence. Care to tell us why London’s murder rate is higher than NY city?

Uh, yeah, that's normal.

The cop served 39 months which is MORE than 3 years. His initial sentence was 81 months which is LESS than 7 years.

Why did you get both of these wrong?

Be realistic, ok? Tennessee has a population of 6,772,000 people. There are only 133,736 concealed carry permits in Tennessee. You can't even expect the police to show up immediately, if your being robbed or assaulted.

BTW, learn how to spell: It's "self defense", not "self defence."

"Defence" is something a black person would say when referring to a fence.
But the solution, according to gun nuts to lower gun injury and deaths, you have a 2nd Amendment and as many and more guns you can get, but if you look at reality, America wipes the floor on gun stats compared to comparative nations with gun regulations.

It's as obvious as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo that the 2nd creates a poor and broken gun culture.

. Care to tell us why London’s murder rate is higher than NY city?

It isn't.

1662761832397.png

You’re a moron if you think poverty and racism and the 1st amendment lead to violence.
The first amendment doesn't, but the second amendment does.
And, yes, poor people are more likely to commit crimes to survive... amazing.

The cop served 39 months which is MORE than 3 years. His initial sentence was 81 months which is LESS than 7 years.
Why did you get both of these wrong?

Actually, my idiot brother is friends with this cop. A few months here or there makes NO REAL DIFFERENCE TO THE POINT I WAS MAKING!!!!

He got out in a little over three years after being sentences to a little less than seven years. It's fucking obscene.

I live in the suburbs of Memphis in North MS.

Memphis has been a complete, democrat run shit hole for a very long time. Im surprised it took this long for it to make the national spot light.

Its just a smaller version of Chicago.

And Jim Strickland can suck a fat one. Where has he been? Why hasn't he been on the television before now screaming about the problem? He is simply in CYA mode which is what all these shitty politicians do every time something happens!!!!!!!

Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS POS being released early? and what will be done to them for causing this to happen?

I read somewhere that the six largest cities in Tennessee are under democrat party control..........how is that possible....?

So your solution to gun violence, is more guns.

Do you fight house fires by starting more fires?

Guns in the hands of normal people save lives....more lives than criminals with illegal guns take through murder......you idiot.

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

But the solution, according to gun nuts to lower gun injury and deaths, you have a 2nd Amendment and as many and more guns you can get, but if you look at reality, America wipes the floor on gun stats compared to comparative nations with gun regulations.

It's as obvious as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo that the 2nd creates a poor and broken gun culture.

The only reality I'm concerned with is this: Because of our Second Amendment, we sent you Brits scurrying back to your little floating island off the coast of France. Twice, as a matter of fact: Once in 1776, and again in 1812.

Any time you eel-eating limeys want to try again, come at us, bro. :laughing0301:

The only reality I'm concerned with is this: Because of our Second Amendment, we sent you Brits scurrying back to your little floating island off the coast of France. Twice, as a matter of fact: Once in 1776, and again in 1812.

Any time you eel-eating limeys want to try again, come at us, bro. :laughing0301:

Your knowledge of history is lacking. It was actually 1781 and 1814.

Forum List

Back