Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

Ahhh! Ok, so what you're really saying is that you are stupid. I get it now.

Well, I'm sure you're doing the best you can with a 175 IQ. Bless your black heart. 😏

It was an easy request. Just note a few of those wanting lesser sentences for violent offenders. That was your claim so it should be easy for you.

It was an easy request. Just note a few of those wanting lesser sentences for violent offenders. That was your claim so it should be easy for you.
I did. Progressives, and many black people, want lesser sentences for violent black offenders. That's the reality. I consider your response unreasonable.

Last edited:
I did. Don't be an idiot. Progressives, and many black people, want lesser sentences for violent black offenders. That's the reality. I consider your response unreasonable.

You made some vague unsubstantiated remarks.

Kelly is 19 years old. At the time of his prior crime he was a juvenile, subject to sentencing as a juvenile.

Do not be surprised if he is found to have no priors in this case. His arrest record as an adult might well be treated as clean.

He was just having fun. He live streamed his shootings and an entertaining way to amuse yourself.
Do you know what race were the people he was killing?

Wait a minute. He's a felon who served 3 years for attempted murder, yet he committed more murders with a firearm?

Pray tell, dear Democrats. How would have more gun laws prevented this?
Using that logic, "Pray tell, dear Republicans. Why didn't the 2nd Amendment prevent this?".

I mean, more guns, everyone has them, self defence crap etc.. So pray tell, why didn't your 2nd Amendment prevent this?

Here in Florida DeSantis got rid of a Democrat State Attorney that has been lax on prosecuting criminals and publicly announced he would not enforce some crimes like illegal abortions.

The dems had the nerve to try and blame the rise in violence due to defunding the police and letting criminals out of jail on republicans .They can do these things because their groomed sheep keep falling for it.
What is new there. They never take responsibility

Using that logic, "Pray tell, dear Republicans. Why didn't the 2nd Amendment prevent this?".

I mean, more guns, everyone has them, self defence crap etc.. So pray tell, why didn't your 2nd Amendment prevent this?
So you agree republicans don’t run out and start violence due to action by demofks. So we are controlled

So you agree republicans don’t run out and start violence due to action by demofks. So we are controlled
I don't agree anything. I'm simply highlighting that if one group has to try and answer a stupid illogical question, then why not get the opposite group to answer the same illogical question.

I don't agree anything. I'm simply highlighting that if one group has to try and answer a stupid illogical question, then why not get the opposite group to answer the same illogical question.
Again, you’ve implied republicans are under control! Thanks

Mentally senile? I'm not a judge. I'm not on a parole board. I don't live in Tennessee. Want to show us even more about how demented you are, Grandpa?

Yeah, but it is YOUR support for those policies that are responsible. If you idiots would pull your support the DA's would be forced to do their jobs.

But YOU DON'T!

DURRRRRR

Because it is a democrat run area. The dems are like you clods, anti self defense for the regular folks.

Forum List

Back