Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sentenced to a whopping 3 years for attempting to murder someone too.

There’s good reason over a hundred thousand violent felons have been released from prison early the last two years.

Democrats can scream GRAB EVERYONES GUNS after each violent crime the released felons do.

“In June 2020, Kelly was arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, according to public records.

He was sentenced to three years, but was released this year on March 16 after serving just 11 months, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said.”

I live in the suburbs of Memphis in North MS.

Memphis has been a complete, democrat run shit hole for a very long time. Im surprised it took this long for it to make the national spot light.

Its just a smaller version of Chicago.

And Jim Strickland can suck a fat one. Where has he been? Why hasn't he been on the television before now screaming about the problem? He is simply in CYA mode which is what all these shitty politicians do every time something happens!!!!!!!

Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS POS being released early? and what will be done to them for causing this to happen?

I live in the suburbs of Memphis in North MS.

Memphis has been a complete, democrat run shit hole for a very long time. Im surprised it took this long for it to make the national spot light.

Its just a smaller version of Chicago.

And Jim Strickland can suck a fat one. Where has he been? Why hasn't he been on the television before now screaming about the problem? He is simply in CYA mode which is what all these shitty politicians do every time something happens!!!!!!!

Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS POS being released early? and what will be done to them for causing this to happen?
yes, I think crime got worse when the famous establishment on Mt Moriah Rd closed along with other similar places

There’s good reason over a hundred thousand violent felons have been released from prison early the last two years.

Democrats can scream GRAB EVERYONES GUNS after each violent crime the released felons do.

“In June 2020, Kelly was arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, according to public records.

He was sentenced to three years, but was released this year on March 16 after serving just 11 months, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said.”

This is my main gripe with shootings followed by the left then screaming we need gun control. We don't need gun control. We need people control. We have a revolving door on our jails and prisons. There should be no such thing as a long arrest record and, when people prove themselves to be a danger to society (like this one), we turn right around and let them right back out and people die who should have never died. How many umpteen million times has this happened? It is totally assinine to let people like this back out into society and expect we can keep guns out of their hands, not to mention they don't even need guns to be a danger to others.

The prosecutor at the time of his release was a Republican that was fully supported by the police.

I can find no statement from her about his early release.

This is my main gripe with shootings followed by the left then screaming we need gun control. We don't need gun control. We need people control. We have a revolving door on our jails and prisons. There should be no such thing as a long arrest record and, when people prove themselves to be a danger to society (like this one), we turn right around and let them right back out and people die who should have never died. How many umpteen million times has this happened? It is totally assinine to let people like this back out into society and expect we can keep guns out of their hands, not to mention they don't even need guns to be a danger to others.
We need negro control. Negroes commit eight violent crimes for every one by the other races.

Still, Democrats insist they not be held accountable and put there efforts into releasing them into our communities to continue their slaughter.

The prosecutor at the time of his release was a Republican that was fully supported by the police.

I can find no statement from her about his early release.
Prosecutors do not have the authority to release criminals before their sentence is completed

Criminals should serve an automatic prison term merely for the possession of a firearm with no plea bargains allowed

It's more cost effective this way.

Prosecutors do not have the authority to release criminals before their sentence is completedet

They don't but they get a say. The real point is the idea that Memphis was totally ran by Democrats when I point out the prosecutor was a Republican.

I see nowhere that the prosecutor had a problem with his release.

Criminals should serve an automatic prison term merely for the possession of a firearm with no plea bargains allowed

I have no problem with that as long as the sentences are fairly carried out for everyone.

Well his life matters more, ask all demofks

They don't but they get a say. The real point is the idea that Memphis was totally ran by Democrats when I point out the prosecutor was a Republican.

I have no problem with that as long as the sentences are fairly carried out for everyone.
The facts are against you

The man was sentenced to 36 months and only served 11 months for a violent crime involving a firearm

There are no mandatory punishments for felons who carry firearms illegally

But there should be

The recidivism/rearrest rate for all offenders in America is nearly 70 percent. If that doesn't reveal a serious problem with the criminal justice system nothing will.

The facts are against you

The man was sentenced to 36 months and only served 11 months for a violent crime involving a firearm

There are no mandatory punishments for felons who carry firearms illegally

But there should be

Against me? I never argued there shouldn't be.

There are many men and women who are psychopaths and sociopaths in office. Progs have many more as a percentage. They exist at all levels in public and private concerns. Any with power to affect anyone else can get others involved to destroy any individual or demean any group. Diversity, Affirmative Action, Equity and Quotas has made this a huge problem. Not for hiring the best, but for having the not so best put into any power who are just crazy. Replacing the old way whites who were of the same way but far less oppressive to others as they are taking to task.

Prosecutors do not have the authority to release criminals before their sentence is completed

They can oppose parole but usually that holds little sway with the leftist shitbags most of the nation's parole boards are made-up of.

I'd be asking Bill Lee (governor-R) why the parole board isn't gutted like a fish and more hard-nosed folks put on it.

Tennessee Pardon and Parole Laws – Pardon and Parole.

Forum List

Back