Memorial Day

You know, you can see who that is, right?

Simply click on where it says "and 4 others" and a list comes up.

McRib is the one who finds it funny...

First of all I don't know who Odanny was nor do I care,.. second of all, I already acknowledged that it was simply just a misunderstanding so your response is late.

First of all I don't know who Odanny was nor do I care,.. second of all, I already acknowledged that it was simply just a misunderstanding so your response is late.

Wow, I was just trying to help because you said "Whoever thought it was funny..." That strongly suggested that you didn't know how to do that, so I thought I'd help you out.

Didn't mean to get your panties bunched...

Wow, I was just trying to help because you said "Whoever thought it was funny..." That strongly suggested that you didn't know how to do that, so I thought I'd help you out.

Didn't mean to get your panties bunched...

Oh,.. I already knew who their username was, but I didn't know who they were as a poster and don't worry you're good, I was just confused on what you were talking about lol as I thought you meant something else.

We probably should have seen it in IMAX. That would have been incredible. Was still great.

Well, we were going to do that, but my brother's been to our local IMAX theater (I have not) and he said he wasn't impressed enough to warrant the increased price. I forget what movie he said it was, but he was , like "meh".

The local non-IMAX theater is pretty damn good, although I may go check it out later in the week in IMAX just for the Hell of it...

Don't care what anyone thinks of the artist. Don't care what anyone thinks of the genre of music.

I nominate this for Memorial Day Anthem.

Godspeed, brothers and sisters. Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
Memorial Day is a special holiday. We all enjoy the extra day off and most do something fun.

I spent the weekend camping in the mountains, and saw my oldest son, his wife, and my two beautiful grandchildren.

But the day is about those who fell in the line of duty. The ones who did not come home to a parade, but in a flag-draped casket. Someone's child, brother or sister, father, or closest friend served and paid the ultimate price. They died scared and a long way from home. For them we take one day out of 365 to remember. I won't argue politics or bullshit on this day.

On this day we remember.

In my opinion, the best way we can honor and celebrate those who paid the ultimate price is to not create any more of them.

In my opinion, the best way we can honor and celebrate those who paid the ultimate price is to not create any more of them.

There's that quote again, so is it an anti-military quote or something? Because you don't seem like that type of person.

We've come a long way since my uncle was a vet in treating PTSD. It isn't "curable" but psychological treatment can let people have different responses to the stressors or "flashbacks" and function. Under Obama we did a lot for homeless vets. VA services are hardly perfect, but I don't feel like I need to beat myself up or wave a flag to show my patriotism (now my stars and bars in the backyard next to the smoker .... another story)

There's that quote again, so is it an anti-military quote or something? Because you don't seem like that type of person.

I am not anti-military at all. I simply think that sending our young people to die in some foreign land should be a last resort. I think not getting our military members killed would be a huge improvement.

I am not anti-military at all. I simply think that sending our young people to die in some foreign land should be a last resort. I think not getting our military members killed would be a huge improvement.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to fight at all,.. but since we can't just go around holding hands and singing Kumbaya people have to fight and they do it with honor knowing very well that they could wind up getting killed in the process. Very sad, but that's just the way the world works unfortunately.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to fight at all,.. but since we can't just go around holding hands and singing Kumbaya people have to fight and they do it with honor knowing very well that they could wind up getting killed in the process. Very sad, but that's just the way the world works unfortunately.

If war is needed, I am fine with it. But the reason we send our young men into battle should be a good one. It should be one we could tell the widows to their face.

Forum List

Back