Memorial Day

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Freedom is not Free

memorial day.jpg

ashly babbitt.png

We don't celebrate Darwin Award Winners on Memorial Day
Since proggys don't like our military, what do ya'll celebrate on Memorial Day?
Do you just remember all the sticky furries you buried in Mom's backyard after an angry & confused sexual assault?

Since proggys don't like our military, what do ya'll celebrate on Memorial Day?

If they don't like or appreciate our military then they should get the fuck out of our country and move to Russia. Then maybe it would be a wake up call for how lucky they actually are that they have people fighting for them and their country.

If they don't like or appreciate our military then they should get the fuck out of our country and move to Russia. Then maybe it would be a wake up call for how lucky they actually are that they have people fighting for them and their country.

WE can take a cue from Thomas Jefferson and deport these vermin.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

The words of 'Mister Libertarian' himself on how to handle vermin.

I remember my brother who died serving this nation. And the others that served also. I shall do whatever it is I wish to do. And criticize whatever rich person I chose to.

Memorial day will come and go without much fanfare.

Loving your country and it's military aren't what they used to be. So many people teach we should dislike America instead of loving it.

Those are the kind of people who should get the fuck out of it.

He? You don’t even know who you’re talking about. Get your facts straight before calling someone an asshole?

He/she, WinterBorn is not the one laughing at fallen soldiers.

I served and honor my country, you slobbering, mouth breathing inbred

I don't believe you,.. but if you did that makes you an even bigger piece of shit for mocking the deaths of other soldiers.

We don't celebrate Darwin Award Winners on Memorial Day
I agree. No reason to kill people abroad for the sake of the Rothchild banking klan. We need to look inward and find the traitors and wipe them off of Earth. This is why we are armed and you want to disarm us.

He? You don’t even know who you’re talking about. Get your facts straight before calling someone an asshole?

My mistake. I thought you were replying to the post directly above yours. I see now that you were replying to the Babbit pic.

I apologize for the name-calling. Knee jerk reaction. I was wrong.

Forum List

Back