Member Of Team Clinton Behind The ‘Deport Racism’ Video With Children Cursing

goes to show the left have no values.

So when the GOP candidates start running poo-flinging ads about each other (as opposed to doing it onstage), will you call them "the left"?
They won't use little kids using profanity towards the opposition. Only a leftie that has no morals will do that, and she is your candidate. Also proves what kind of a person you are too.

snip:
Here’s What Happens When That ‘Deport Racism’ Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

Via Fox & Friends this morning, here’s how a focus group reacted to that horrible Deport Racism PAC ad attacking Trump. Using the dial test method, even Democrats disliked it. Independents were horrified.

all of it here
Here's What Happens When That 'Deport Racism' Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

So what he's done is create more Trump voters

Exactly, just like how CNBC pulled in more people to the Republican side by the way they treated that debate. I don't know but sometime you can't claim the left/lib/democrats are always the genius. which I laughed over. idiots

but this video was DISGUSTING and the people who made it needs to be EXPOSED

PC/Identity Politics in general will continue to be effective until someone of importance has the balls to get right back in its face and call it out nationally..
So in other words, you think the GOP is doomed? :D
Well yeah, in a way.

Look, I can understand a person not wanting to be branded as a racist for the rest of their life, and that's what we're talking about here. The Regressive Left has done a truly amazing job of saturating our culture with that, and people across the spectrum are terrified of saying "the wrong thing".

What would need to happen is that one person of real significance has the nerve to start it and the momentum quickly takes it from there. There are more and more liberals who are admitting this has gone too far, so maybe it wouldn't take much to start a fire.

But I can certainly understand the reticence.

In light of the present situation with illegals, I don't think being called a "racist" (again) bothers the people who have woken up.
They've about used that tactic up...
They weaponized the word "racism" and have been using it for decades as a blanket excuse to cover any differences or outcomes where white people exceed negroes...their magic charm has lost its power...people have seen through it.

snip:
Here’s What Happens When That ‘Deport Racism’ Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

Via Fox & Friends this morning, here’s how a focus group reacted to that horrible Deport Racism PAC ad attacking Trump. Using the dial test method, even Democrats disliked it. Independents were horrified.

all of it here
Here's What Happens When That 'Deport Racism' Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

That's why this video is called Trump's campaign gold.

snip:

all of it here

That's why this video is called Trump's campaign gold.

Excellent. and it is. the left thinks they are WINNING by doing this crap, but the people are already sick of them after seven years of that Nasty Obama.

PC/Identity Politics in general will continue to be effective until someone of importance has the balls to get right back in its face and call it out nationally..
So in other words, you think the GOP is doomed? :D
Well yeah, in a way.

Look, I can understand a person not wanting to be branded as a racist for the rest of their life, and that's what we're talking about here. The Regressive Left has done a truly amazing job of saturating our culture with that, and people across the spectrum are terrified of saying "the wrong thing".

What would need to happen is that one person of real significance has the nerve to start it and the momentum quickly takes it from there. There are more and more liberals who are admitting this has gone too far, so maybe it wouldn't take much to start a fire.

But I can certainly understand the reticence.

In light of the present situation with illegals, I don't think being called a "racist" (again) bothers the people who have woken up.
They've about used that tactic up...
They weaponized the word "racism" and have been using it for decades as a blanket excuse to cover any differences or outcomes where white people exceed negroes...their magic charm has lost its power...people have seen through it.
Yeah, I do get the feeling the push-back has some momentum, I just hope I'm not imagining it.

here's the puke to remember, should have known it was the CLINTONs BEHIND it. and also remember that video when you go to vote and ask yourself. Do you WANT MORE OF THAT in your lives? If not VOTE out the Democrats and NEVER vote them in again

snip:

The man behind the video is also behind the BillForFirstLadyPAC.

Via Breitbart:

Meet Luke Montgomery, aka The Artist Formerly Known As Luke Sissyfag, the man behind the latest and perhaps most vulgar attacks on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump yet.

Montgomery is the founder and treasurer of a new Democrat-aligned political action committee called Deport Racism who made headlines this week for his latest SHOCKING!!! Activism, including a video showing grinning children raising their middle fingers to the camera and saying “Fuck you, racist fuck!!!” and an offer to pay $5,000 to anyone for disrupting the taping of Saturday Night Live when Donald Trump is the host this weekend. Montgomery is also the campaign director for a pro-Hillary Clinton PAC active during the summer of 2015 called “BillForFirstLady2016.com.”

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:
Member Of Team Clinton Behind The 'Deport Racism' Video With Children Cursing

By definition, PACs aren't part of the candidate's team. Its actually illegal for them to coordinate any campaign related activities.

So your entire premise is horseshit.

Exactly, just like how CNBC pulled in more people to the Republican side by the way they treated that debate. I don't know but sometime you can't claim the left/lib/democrats are always the genius. which I laughed over. idiots

The libtards have become so ideologically narrow in their perspective on EVERYTHING that they cannot comprehend that people dont want $20 light bulbs, one and half gallon toilets, eagles dying in large wind mills, and want to keep our guns, God and freedom.

here's the puke to remember, should have known it was the CLINTONs BEHIND it. and also remember that video when you go to vote and ask yourself. Do you WANT MORE OF THAT in your lives? If not VOTE out the Democrats and NEVER vote them in again

snip:

Via Breitbart:

Meet Luke Montgomery, aka The Artist Formerly Known As Luke Sissyfag, the man behind the latest and perhaps most vulgar attacks on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump yet.

Montgomery is the founder and treasurer of a new Democrat-aligned political action committee called Deport Racism who made headlines this week for his latest SHOCKING!!! Activism, including a video showing grinning children raising their middle fingers to the camera and saying “Fuck you, racist fuck!!!” and an offer to pay $5,000 to anyone for disrupting the taping of Saturday Night Live when Donald Trump is the host this weekend. Montgomery is also the campaign director for a pro-Hillary Clinton PAC active during the summer of 2015 called “BillForFirstLady2016.com.”

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:

By definition, PACs aren't part of the candidate's team. Its actually illegal for them to coordinate any campaign related activities.

oh that's right. you know all. I forgot
Got your nasty on for the day though, how sweet

The left says that demeaning Hillary only makes her look better..
ummmm?!?

Don't assume everyone on "the left" (a very broad and seldom accurate descriptor on this board) supports Hillary.
I don't. I know all of them aren't complete morons. I try and just use it generally.

You need to go outside more often, talk to some real people. ;)
So you are saying the left ARE all morons? :lol:
It appears so.

snip:

Via Breitbart:

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:

We all know lefties would NEVER engage in illegal fundraising, after all.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The libtards have become so ideologically narrow in their perspective on EVERYTHING that they cannot comprehend that people dont want $20 light bulbs, one and half gallon toilets, eagles dying in large wind mills, and want to keep our guns, God and freedom.
They are of the "let them eat cake" mindset. That worked out well for the French nobility, after all.

Run the video with a voice over saying "this is what is comin here". Then a picture of Hillary and a kindly voice saying "she wants more". Tie her to that video so hard that everytime hilly shows her face all the public can think of is a mexican kid saying fuck you.

snip:

Via Breitbart:

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:

Laughing....notice you don't actually disagree with me. Which is smart. As we both know I'm right.

A PAC isn't a part of a candidate's campaign, nor can collaborate with them. They're actually not allowed to communicate on any campaign related issues.

Making a PAC member, by definition, not a member of a candidate's team.

Run the video with a voice over saying "this is what is comin here". Then a picture of Hillary and a kindly voice saying "she wants more". Tie her to that video so hard that everytime hilly shows her face all the public can think of is a mexican kid saying fuck you.

And this, right here....perfectly describes the fringe conservative mentality. They know they narrative they're offering is horseshit. But they're going to repeat the lie as often as possible to get you to associate their lie with the candidate they're attacking. With what they say...and what they think being wildly different.

Which is the very definition of hypocrisy.

The true Hillary Clinton; why doesnt the Marxist Media investigate these quotes?

HillaryQuotes_zpsd0k6ihha.png

The true Hillary Clinton; why doesnt the Marxist Media investigate these quotes?

HillaryQuotes_zpsd0k6ihha.png

Holy Attempt to Change the Topic, Batman!

Can I take it from that awkward attempt that you've essentially abandoned the OP's nonsense?

Forum List

Back