Member Of Team Clinton Behind The ‘Deport Racism’ Video With Children Cursing

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
here's the puke to remember, should have known it was the CLINTONs BEHIND it. and also remember that video when you go to vote and ask yourself. Do you WANT MORE OF THAT in your lives? If not VOTE out the Democrats and NEVER vote them in again

snip:

The man behind the video is also behind the BillForFirstLadyPAC.

Via Breitbart:

Meet Luke Montgomery, aka The Artist Formerly Known As Luke Sissyfag, the man behind the latest and perhaps most vulgar attacks on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump yet.

Montgomery is the founder and treasurer of a new Democrat-aligned political action committee called Deport Racism who made headlines this week for his latest SHOCKING!!! Activism, including a video showing grinning children raising their middle fingers to the camera and saying “Fuck you, racist fuck!!!” and an offer to pay $5,000 to anyone for disrupting the taping of Saturday Night Live when Donald Trump is the host this weekend. Montgomery is also the campaign director for a pro-Hillary Clinton PAC active during the summer of 2015 called “BillForFirstLady2016.com.”

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:
Member Of Team Clinton Behind The 'Deport Racism' Video With Children Cursing

The left says that demeaning Hillary only makes her look better..
ummmm?!?

snip:
Here’s What Happens When That ‘Deport Racism’ Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

Via Fox & Friends this morning, here’s how a focus group reacted to that horrible Deport Racism PAC ad attacking Trump. Using the dial test method, even Democrats disliked it. Independents were horrified.

all of it here
Here's What Happens When That 'Deport Racism' Ad Is Put In Front Of A Focus Group

ummmm?!?

Don't assume everyone on "the left" (a very broad and seldom accurate descriptor on this board) supports Hillary.
I don't. I know all of them aren't complete morons. I try and just use it generally.

You need to go outside more often, talk to some real people. ;)
So you are saying the left ARE all morons? :lol:

ummmm?!?

Don't assume everyone on "the left" (a very broad and seldom accurate descriptor on this board) supports Hillary.
I don't. I know all of them aren't complete morons. I try and just use it generally.

No, I'm saying the USMB definition is too broad, and message board posters are not representative of the world out there.

ummmm?!?

No, I'm saying the USMB definition is too broad, and message board posters are not representative of the world out there.

It's amazing that you would have to explain that to someone...an adult, no doubt.

ummmm?!?

Then where are the leftists who hold her accountable for her dishonesty, psychopathology and failures? Their silence equals support.

ummmm?!?

Then where are the leftists who hold her accountable for her dishonesty, psychopathology and failures? Their silence equals support.

they're only worried over who puts out the information. they could give a crap less how corrupted she is and that most consider the one word they think for her is? LIAR

Forum List

Back