Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
1. Will You? Trump is running on a pretty important platform...

2. When was the last time you brought up Clinton and his sex behavior?

Ummmm Double Standard Maybe?

Melania blasts 'offensive' Trump, says she accepts apology

upload_2016-10-9_4-18-6.jpeg

People ignored Billy's debauchery before he was president and they accepted his debauchery while he was president

Just more proof that the world is full of fucking hypocrites

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.

A lapse of judgement that lasted for years on end?

That's not a "lapse" that is a major character flaw and Shillary put up with it for no other reason than forwarding her own political aspirations

Gee, not an ounce of hypocrisy there!

Last edited:
That's not a "lapse" that is a major character flaw and Shillary put up with it for no other reason than her own political aspirations
She did MUCH more than "put up with it." She was a PARTNER in destroying these women who came forward.

Sent from my crappy phone

Bill lapse of judgement...lol ... ? He just got caught with his pants down after years of who knows what..
He is on his best behavior now..

Trump was showing off in front of the big men, he is a cocky dude who talked about his pants down...Talked and actually pants down are 2 different things..

Bill Clinton actually did what Trump bragged about. Your thinking is skewed, your morals twisted and your motives perverse.

Trump was showing off in front of the big men, he is a cocky dude who talked about his pants down...Talked and actually pants down are 2 different things..
Otherwise known as locker room talk. Liberal men are women with penises and were probably pouting when the men engaged in bawdy talk.

How many times can someone be forgiven for lapse of judgment before you say the bastard is a philandering piece of filth?

You write like Bill Clinton only affair was with the fat intern in the blue dress when in fact Bill Clinton most likely has slept with more women than Donald Trump!

Lapse of judgment is one time and ooops I messed up and not multiple affairs Bill and Donald have committed!

Bill Clinton actually did what Trump bragged about. Your thinking is skewed, your morals twisted and your motives perverse.

Trump seemed to be doing more then bragging...
He said he did things....

What part of the audio are the Trumpsters not hearing...

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Sounds a bit more then bragging....

Slick willy was/is a child rapist/molester and hildabeast is most definitely an enabler. Lol

I'm a believer in both "talk is cheap", and "actions speak louder than words". Through this prism, and by comparison; Trump is the fucking Pope compared to Bill Clinton.

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Kissing and groping is worse than pulling out your dick to you. Apparently if they later run as a Republican. Bill has been accused of worse by a bunch of women. Where are all those traumatized by Trump? It's called thinking, you aren't good at it.

I am neutral in this so I can see it both ways...

Trump is not exactly the most moral kind of guy either..
I do think he pissed off a lot of people , especially the Bible Belt.

Slick willy was/is a child rapist/molester and hildabeast is most definitely an enabler. Lol

Monica was over 18, she threw herself at Bill. And the Horndog went for it...
I guess her mama forgot to tell her not to do that..

Kissing and groping is worse than pulling out your dick to you. Apparently if they later run as a Republican. Bill has been accused of worse by a bunch of women. Where are all those traumatized by Trump? It's called thinking, you aren't good at it.

Here are a few...

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

Looks like the Trump supporters have a problem with Bill Clinton.
But think Donald Trump forcing himself on women while married and with a pregnant
wife is to be commended as being a real man is beyond belief.....

Man we are so fucked....

What the hell happened?...

Forum List

Back