Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.
Bill Clinton actually did what Trump bragged about. Your thinking is skewed, your morals twisted and your motives perverse.

Trump seemed to be doing more then bragging...
He said he did things....

What part of the audio are the Trumpsters not hearing...

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Sounds a bit more then bragging....
Kissing and groping is worse than pulling out your dick to you. Apparently if they later run as a Republican. Bill has been accused of worse by a bunch of women. Where are all those traumatized by Trump? It's called thinking, you aren't good at it.

Here are a few...

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him
"“He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like, ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.'"

LOL, and pulling your dick out on a gal is OK? Seems worse to me. We are different folks.

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.
Slick willy was/is a child rapist/molester and hildabeast is most definitely an enabler. Lol

Monica was over 18, she threw herself at Bill. And the Horndog went for it...
I guess her mama forgot to tell her not to do that..

I am guessing the other poster comment is about Epstein Flights to that private Island and if so then those accusing Bill Clinton of rape need to remember Donald John Trump has one case against him ( which I believe is bullshit )...

So the right along with the left better have real evidence to show their accusations to be true and not some tabloid nonsense they want to believe!

Last edited:
Looks like the Trump supporters have a problem with Bill Clinton.
But think Donald Trump forcing himself on women while married and with a pregnant
wife is to be commended as being a real man is beyond belief.....

Man we are so fucked....

What the hell happened?...
Who said he was acting like a real man? You lefties lie every time you speak.

But think Donald Trump forcing himself on women while married and with a pregnant

Man we are so fucked....

Exactly my point ~ but on another note Bill was forgiven by his party.

Man we are so fucked....

1. They're claim is Trump sexual affairs are not as bad as Clinton. They seem to believe every woman Trump was with was willing and every woman that Clinton was with was raped, and if so then you can see the partisan nonsense clearly!

2. Both men are philandering pieces of whale shit!

3. Read number two again if you believe I am defending either men!

Melania has more class than the entire Democrat party combined.
That must be the perfect reason to vote trump, after all their aint any other. Trump is finished, and if you haven't accepted that fact yet, its way past time that you did.

Slick willy was/is a child rapist/molester and hildabeast is most definitely an enabler. Lol

I am guessing the other poster comment is about Epstein Flights to that private Island and if so then those accusing of Bill Clinton of rape need to remember Donald John Trump has one case against him ( which I believe is bullshit )...

So the right along with the left better have real evidence to show their accusations and not some tabloid nonsense they want to believe!
It is last minute drama which I think will be forgotten or pushed under a rug after a week like all politicians do.

Trump was recorded on tape, did you know that.

Trump's uncensored lewd comments about women from 2005 - CNN Video

A lapse of judgement that lasted for years on end?

That's not a "lapse" that is a major character flaw and Shillary put up with it for no other reason than forwarding her own political aspirations
Many women "put up with it" even if their husband is not president

How many times can someone be forgiven for lapse of judgment before you say the bastard is a philandering piece of filth?

You write like Bill Clinton only affair was with the fat intern in the blue dress when in fact Bill Clinton most likely has slept with more women than Donald Trump!

Lapse of judgment is one time and ooops I messed up and not multiple affairs Bill and Donald have committed!
Clinton is not running for office, Trump is- big big difference

Trump was showing off in front of the big men, he is a cocky dude who talked about his pants down...Talked and actually pants down are 2 different things..
Otherwise known as locker room talk. Liberal men are women with penises and were probably pouting when the men engaged in bawdy talk.

It is hard to believe this is locker room talk, its more like the Gun's and Roses backstage after a concert

I'm a believer in both "talk is cheap", and "actions speak louder than words". Through this prism, and by comparison; Trump is the fucking Pope compared to Bill Clinton.
What office is Bill running for? Tump is officially finished, the fat lady has sung, and you deserve everything that happens

I am guessing the other poster comment is about Epstein Flights to that private Island and if so then those accusing of Bill Clinton of rape need to remember Donald John Trump has one case against him ( which I believe is bullshit )...

So the right along with the left better have real evidence to show their accusations and not some tabloid nonsense they want to believe!
It is last minute drama which I think will be forgotten or pushed under a rug after a week like all politicians do.

Yes, I know that...

I am commenting on the other poster comment about child rape that they are accusing Clinton of and pointing out you might not understand they are writing about the Epstein flights to the private Island...

My comment is about child rape and the other poster comments and knew about Trump comments during the year he married his third wife...

Bill Clinton actually did what Trump bragged about. Your thinking is skewed, your morals twisted and your motives perverse.

Trump seemed to be doing more then bragging...
He said he did things....

What part of the audio are the Trumpsters not hearing...

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Sounds a bit more then bragging....
Kissing and groping is worse than pulling out your dick to you. Apparently if they later run as a Republican. Bill has been accused of worse by a bunch of women. Where are all those traumatized by Trump? It's called thinking, you aren't good at it.

Here are a few...

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him
"“He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like, ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.'"

LOL, and pulling your dick out on a gal is OK? Seems worse to me. We are different folks.

Trump bragged that his fame and fortune let him grab women in the crotch.

That is what this is about.

That's not a "lapse" that is a major character flaw and Shillary put up with it for no other reason than forwarding her own political aspirations

If I caught my boys or husband talking like that, they would have a slap on the back of their heads with a hot skillet..
Sadly some women do put up with that and much worse.

How many times can someone be forgiven for lapse of judgment before you say the bastard is a philandering piece of filth?

You write like Bill Clinton only affair was with the fat intern in the blue dress when in fact Bill Clinton most likely has slept with more women than Donald Trump!

Lapse of judgment is one time and ooops I messed up and not multiple affairs Bill and Donald have committed!
Clinton is campaigning for his wife. No difference. They will both be residing in the WH.

Hillary Clinton is running for office and her husband is trying to get her elected, so yeah it matter!

Funny how progressive liberals are just like the Trump voters when it come to adultery and their candidate can do no wrong, but the opposition candidate is the reincarnation of Lucifer!

So as you claim there is a big difference just remember Bill Clinton was proven to be a cheater when he ran in 1992 and then was impeached by the House ( second term ) for lying to them while having an affair with the fat intern in a blue dress, but of course you don't remember that do you?

Both are pieces of white trash filth!

If I caught my boys or husband talking like that, they would have a slap on the back of their heads with a hot skillet..
Sadly some women do put up with that and much worse.

The men on this board talk like that. So you'd better get busy cleaning up the language. Chop chop.

Man we are so fucked....

1. They're claim is Trump sexual affairs are not as bad as Clinton. They seem to believe every woman Trump was with was willing and every woman that Clinton was with was raped, and if so then you can see the partisan nonsense clearly!

2. Both men are philandering pieces of whale shit!

3. Read number two again if you believe I am defending either men!
Trump is a vulgar blowhard.

Hillary is a lying, corrupt, rapist enabler, sickly, and a criminal.

Gee...which is worse?

Yes, I know that...

I am commenting on the other poster comment about child rape that they are accusing Clinton of and pointing out you might not understand they are writing about the Epstein flights to the private Island...

My comment is about child rape and the other poster comments and knew about Trump comments during the year he married his third wife...

Thanks, I didn't know that..
I think that you and I are on the same page...we are not voting for the party this time around but for the person running..
We can see it objectively instead of being on the defense..

Poster's here were still slamming Clinton 2 days ago about his infidelities...they seemed to have shut that down pretty fast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back