Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.

How many times can someone be forgiven for lapse of judgment before you say the bastard is a philandering piece of filth?

You write like Bill Clinton only affair was with the fat intern in the blue dress when in fact Bill Clinton most likely has slept with more women than Donald Trump!

Lapse of judgment is one time and ooops I messed up and not multiple affairs Bill and Donald have committed!
Clinton is not running for office, Trump is- big big difference

Hillary Clinton is running for office and her husband is trying to get her elected, so yeah it matter
Only to you, Hillary has a massive lead

Funny how progressive liberals are just like the Trump voters when it come to adultery and their candidate can do no wrong, but the opposition candidate is the reincarnation of Lucifer!

So as you claim there is a big difference just remember Bill Clinton was proven to be a cheater when he ran in 1992 and then was impeached by the House for lying to them while having an affair with the fat intern in a blue dress, but of course you don't remember that do you?

Both are pieces of white trash filth!

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.

How many times can someone be forgiven for lapse of judgment before you say the bastard is a philandering piece of filth?

You write like Bill Clinton only affair was with the fat intern in the blue dress when in fact Bill Clinton most likely has slept with more women than Donald Trump!

Lapse of judgment is one time and ooops I messed up and not multiple affairs Bill and Donald have committed!

Hillary Clinton is running for office and her husband is trying to get her elected, so yeah it matter!

Funny how progressive liberals are just like the Trump voters when it come to adultery and their candidate can do no wrong, but the opposition candidate is the reincarnation of Lucifer!

So as you claim there is a big difference just remember Bill Clinton was proven to be a cheater when he ran in 1992 and then was impeached by the House for lying to them while having an affair with the fat intern in a blue dress, but of course you don't remember that do you?

Agreed....and it must be remembered that leftists everywhere would be denying Slick Willie's abhorrent behavior, if Monica had not saved that blue dress.

Looks like the Trump supporters have a problem with Bill Clinton.
But think Donald Trump forcing himself on women while married and with a pregnant
wife is to be commended as being a real man is beyond belief.....

Man we are so fucked....

What the hell happened?...

1. They're claim is Trump sexual affairs are not as bad as Clinton. They seem to believe every woman Trump was with was willing and every woman that Clinton was with was raped, and if so then you can see the partisan nonsense clearly!

2. Both men are philandering pieces of whale shit!

3. Read number two again if you believe I am defending either men!
Trump is a vulgar blowhard.

Hillary is a lying, corrupt, rapist enabler, sickly, and a criminal.

Gee...which is worse?

Are you kidding me?

Trump is also corrupt, older than Hillary and has been sued and lost many times against State and Federal Governments, so please stop with Trump is so much better nonsense!

Both Trumps admitted the act and asked for forgiveness...

You libs make sure you let me know when Bill and Hillary both admit to sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, demonizing, bullying, slandering, and silencing women then ask for forgivenes...

Hillary Clinton is running for office and her husband is trying to get her elected, so yeah it matter!

Agreed....and it must be remembered that leftists everywhere would be denying Slick Willie's abhorrent behavior, if Monica had not saved that blue dress.
You have been slamming Clinton for his transgressions, why aren't you doing exactly the same thing to Trump?

A lapse of judgement that lasted for years on end?

That's not a "lapse" that is a major character flaw and Shillary put up with it for no other reason than forwarding her own political aspirations
Many women "put up with it" even if their husband is not president

If I caught my boys or husband talking like that, they would have a slap on the back of their heads with a hot skillet..
Sadly some women do put up with that and much worse.

The men on this board talk like that. So you'd better get busy cleaning up the language. Chop chop.

Yeah I have a truck drivers mouth, but I don't talk like that...Plus I am a woman...;)

Trump was showing off in front of the big men, he is a cocky dude who talked about his pants down...Talked and actually pants down are 2 different things..
Otherwise known as locker room talk. Liberal men are women with penises and were probably pouting when the men engaged in bawdy talk.

It is hard to believe this is locker room talk, its more like the Gun's and Roses backstage after a concert
How much time have you spent in men's locker rooms?

You libs make sure you let me know when Bill and Hillary both admit to sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, demonizing, bullying, slandering, and silencing women then ask for forgivenes...
The ONLY reason that Trump apologized for anything is because he was caught. From what I have read, there is a whole lot more to come out about Trump

You have been slamming Clinton for his transgressions, why aren't you doing exactly the same thing to Trump?

When will the left slam Clinton for his philandering ways?

Would that make any difference to you?

Why yes it would and why?

Simple, it would show you're not blinded by your hate for the other political party and can admit that your side does wrong while also understanding that the other side is no better either when it come to adultery!

Now do I expect you to do it?

Nope, because partisan nutters believe their side is never wrong!

We are pretty open minded ... but I don't think that the bible belt will agree with you..
They either won't vote , or vote for Trump to keep Hillary out.

The self righteous hypocrisy on sexual matters by men on this message board is disgusting. Of course we don't know how many of these holier than thou partisan hacks have cheated and/or are misogynists, but if the studies on cheaters are accurate, we can surmise some of them have cheated.

Of course given the personalities of these guys, one may assume they will need to pay a prostitute; few women would be attracted to curmudgeons and self righteous misogynists.

Trump was showing off in front of the big men, he is a cocky dude who talked about his pants down...Talked and actually pants down are 2 different things..
Otherwise known as locker room talk. Liberal men are women with penises and were probably pouting when the men engaged in bawdy talk.

It is hard to believe this is locker room talk, its more like the Gun's and Roses backstage after a concert
How much time have you spent in men's locker rooms?

NEVER...lol

Simple, it would show you're not blinded by your hate for the other political party and can admit that your side does wrong while also understanding that the other side is no better either when it come to adultery!

Lets go back to my earlier question, if YOU have slammed Clinton for his transgressions why do you refuse to do the same to Trump

The self righteous hypocrisy on sexual matters by men on this message board is disgusting. Of course we don't know how many of these holier than thou partisan hacks have cheated and/or are misogynists, but if the studies on cheaters are accurate, we can surmise some of them have cheated.

Of course given the personalities of these guys, one may assume they will need to pay a prostitute; few women would be attracted to curmudgeons and self righteous misogynists.

Exactly my point...Wrycatcher

Lets go back to my earlier question, if YOU have slammed Clinton for his transgressions why do you refuse to do the same to Trump

Bruce is slamming both behaviors..

Forum List

Back