Melania demanded a renegotiated pre-nup in order to move to the White House

Atleast she doesn't have a penis!

Franken2.jpg

I always believe claims made by people who promise to tell you the whole story in their upcoming $29.95 book.

That doesn't sound like you don't believe it, hahahaha

Wouldn't you renegotiate? She has leverage now

She's a trump

Only makes sense

I always believe claims made by people who promise to tell you the whole story in their upcoming $29.95 book.

She's a trump

Only makes sense

I care as much about Melania's prenup as I cared about Michelle's penis. Meaning not at all. That's their own personal business.

She's a trump

Only makes sense

I care as much about Melania's prenup as I cared about Michelle's penis. Meaning not at all. That's their own personal business.

Is it tho?

Are aborting your own babies and being in a openly loveless marriage really their own personal business/

I think it says something about the Clintons

I apply the same logic to the Trumps

Say what you want about Obama, he ain't paying to abort his own children.

Clinton and Trump have probably spent 7 figures getting rid of their own descendants.

TDS thread 1,702

1,702 in less than 4 years is pretty good...

but still doesn't match the 9482 ODS threads started by conservatives when we had REAL president Obama for 8 years....

In fact, I noticed that some of the responses on this topic about Melania were POINTED at Michelle Obama....

now THAT is some serious ODS!

I truly think, Trump comes close to ever loving someone, with Melania. Renegotiating the prenuptial at that time, with the access Hollywood, and Karen McDougal 8 month affair gone public, plus Trump winning, was the perfect time to negotiate, a better deal.

Trump probably admired her shrewdness even more, for grasping the opportunity....

.... it's something he would do....;)

Forum List

Back