Disney drops Tucker Carlson due to his racism

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....
Where it gets a little sketchy for Carlson in this case
is that Disney Corporation owns Fox News.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.

They've been trying to take him down forever. What they might not realize is this cost them more than they gain. All they will do is upset consumers.

I don't agree with all that Tucker says, but I'd trust him with my liberty and some different perspective, more than CNN or MSNBC hosts, that's for sure.

So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")
I thought you admired him?

Disney isn't the boss of Tucky.

Wake up!!!

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
Good question. Disney has been on their knees servicing authoritarian leftists for years.

This is just proof Carlson is effectively challenging the liars that populate the media.

Lil Tuck is only trying to keep up with Lady Laura Ingraham in the "lost advertiser" department!

I am also suprised it took so long.

(((Bob Chapek))) CEO
(((Alan Braverman))) Senior Vice President
(((Ronald L. Iden))) Senior Vice President, Global Security The Walt Disney Company
(((Kevin Mayer))) Executive Vice President, Corporate strategy and business development
(((Zenia Mucha))) – Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer
(((Jayne Parker Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resouces Officer
(((Jay Rasulo))) Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
((((Brent Woodford))) Senior Vice President, Planning and Control

And the list goes on..and on..and on. Dont even look at the Board.

I can't think of a single incendiary or racist thing that Tucker has said on his program. Of course, the term "racist" is just a dog whistle for the Far Left that they use when they really mean "Free Enterprise"

Typical leftist fascism. Don't like a point someone makes that disagrees with the accepted narrative? - Banish them.... hate them...ruin them.
1984 is happening right before our eyes.

I dropped Disney after Walt died.
You can't just drop Disney. They're everywhere.
Like artificial sweeteners or PCB's.

I don't watch entertainment television, and hardly any films that come from that particuar studio or its progeny. Admittedly, I do watch Disney-connected news services, but that's necessary education. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking.

Forum List

Back