Meghan Markle: 'I Started To Understand What It Was Like To Be Treated Like A Black Woman' When I Began Dating Prince Harry‘

The slut Markle goes on and on about being a black woman and all the racism she has had to endure.
When she looks white and has to inform people that she is black. ... :cuckoo:
For a person who wears their race on her sleeves she sure picked the wrong family to marry into.

69227732_10219422133404907_4831035079180419072_n-768x452.jpg

I had no idea that moon bat Markle was black when she first starting dating prince carrot top. To me she just looked like a white girl with dark hair and eyes.
But apparently the looney tune wannabe didn't feel that she was getting enough media attention.
So it was time to start playing the race card and hype up the "I am soo oppressed because I'm a black women" narrative nonsense. ... :cuckoo:

Harry is a dumbass.

He could have had his choice of beautiful, intelligent women. But he chose this whiney dog? Gotta be kidding.

Harry is a dumbass.

He could have had his choice of beautiful, intelligent women. But he chose this whiney dog? Gotta be kidding.

No one he chose would've escaped ridicule, simply because she would be married into the royal family...

Markle thought she would be queen. William would be passed over for diversity and she would be queen. When the Real Queen refused to loan her a favored tiara and instead let Eugenie have it, Markle had a tantrum. Harry said " whatever Meghan wants Meghan gets". The Queen had to rap his knuckles and remind him who's boss.

By treated like a black woman does she mean the 500k baby shower, 400k designer wedding dress given to her by the Queen of England, the multi million dollar wedding at a castle to a hot prince, or the multi million dollar house in California? If this is her racism struggle, I need to know where I can sign up!
Fake Victimization Started Long Before Jussie Smollett

For 400 years in America, Blacks have never been treated worse than they deserved. Ignorant race traitors, motivated solely by bitterness against normal people for justifiably treating them like misfits, won't change their off-putting ways but instead take over the allowable speech on the matter of discrimination. That word used to be a virtue, as in "discriminating tastes." But the Illiterate Liberal Language Warlords changed all that.

Forum List

Back