Meghan Markle says British press called her children ‘the N-word’: ‘You tell me how that makes sense’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is Britain after all. Similar to Canada, they like to call the Americans racist when the informed citizen knows that this is nothing short of projection. You won't see many British born black billionaires let alone millionaires in centralized systems. This is by design.

Meghan Markle wasn’t eager to share photos of her children with the British press for a reason.

During her time as an active member of the British royal family, the Duchess of Sussex was expected to release pictures of her now 3-year-old son, Archie, to the Royal Rota, which is the press pool that covers Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family.

"There’s literally a structure," the former American actress explained in The Cut cover story on Monday.

"Why would I give the very people that are calling my children the N-word a photo of my children before I can share with the people that love my children?" the 41-year-old, who is biracial, explained. "You tell me how that makes sense and then I’ll play that game."

Did Ms. Markle provide a link to show where they have printed that slur in reference to her children? If this was just a verbal statement, what white member of the press was uttering it? It is considered approved for black people to drop n-bombs at any time.

she is a bit crazy , but still much better than pootler´s gang

can.png

Provide a link to any mainstream British paper or media calling her kids that.

Send her an email or a letter, it was a Fox article, I'm not her Keeper nor do I know if it is true or not.

I do know for certain that Britain and their extended monarchy nations are more centralized police states that are more racist than the U.S, even if it is unspoken, institutionalized and covert.

Send her an email or a letter, it was a Fox article, I'm not her Keeper nor do I know if it is true or not.

I do know for certain that Britain and their extended monarchy nations are more centralized police states that are more racist than the U.S, even if it is unspoken, institutionalized and covert.
yet here you are attacking Britian for something you ADMIT isn't proven or supported by facts.

yet here you are attacking Britian for something you ADMIT isn't proven or supported by facts.

I can't attest to her claims, but I do know how Constitutional Monarchies work. Racism is a strong feature of the system along with a heavily skewed, protected public service system of nepotism.

This is Britain after all. Similar to Canada, they like to call the Americans racist when the informed citizen knows that this is nothing short of projection. You won't see many British born black billionaires let alone millionaires in centralized systems. This is by design.

Meghan Markle wasn’t eager to share photos of her children with the British press for a reason.

During her time as an active member of the British royal family, the Duchess of Sussex was expected to release pictures of her now 3-year-old son, Archie, to the Royal Rota, which is the press pool that covers Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family.

"There’s literally a structure," the former American actress explained in The Cut cover story on Monday.

"Why would I give the very people that are calling my children the N-word a photo of my children before I can share with the people that love my children?" the 41-year-old, who is biracial, explained. "You tell me how that makes sense and then I’ll play that game."
Who cares what the loon says?

Of course you do. You're fed by the lying media.
I remember that Oprah (i think) interview she did when she whined about her family and all that. Then her family proved so many of her statements were lies. I just laughed my ass off.
How embarrassing for her cuck of a hubby

Forum List

Back