Meghan Markle Gives Birth To Baby Boy Forever Tainting The Genetic Royal White Bloodline

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

Buckingham Palace: Duchess Meghan Gives Birth to Boy

Last edited:
He has my prayers that THIS mixed race child will be somewhat civilized and not a disappointment.

At least the mother is beautiful and I see her as white, and not black.

The fact that this is making the retards clutch their pearls is just an added bonus.

I'll never understand the fascination some Americans have with the House of Windsor. I mean...who gives a shit?

Last edited:
I'll never understand the fascination some Americans have with the House of Windsor. I mean...who gives a shit?

Seriously, what have they done?

Other than invent a knot.

Is the "Royal Family" not the biggest welfare scam in the history of mankind?

It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

It's outrageous that anyone would give a shit. They should have gotten over all that royal family bullshit a century ago at least. The concept of government by Monarchy died a long time ago so why do they keep pissing away money on it and why should anyone care?

First off it is Britain, who cares what happens of there, they have no weight in my life.

Secondly, this whole racist nonsense is getting worse, I hope the boy is healthy and he has a good life. I don't care what race the child is, it is irrelevant.

Is the OP actually Jessie Smollett trying to make red MAGA hatted Trump supporters out to be all a bunch of racists.?

Should have stayed with King George.

The very thing you broke away from, you're back in now.

:nono:

Forum List

Back