Meghan Markle adoring crowd v Michelle Obama Famous New Portrait: fake marriages share main agenda

LastProphet

Apr 26, 2014
'Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle': Manhunt for non-whites and whites part of interracial couples agenda.
Reminder of Last Prophet's words from Nov 2016, announcing what is now fully unfolding [added text signaled by date].

Introduction
Melania v Michelle transgender ends differently from transvestite:
coming now what was exposed long ago and so far only by Last Prophet: actors playing counterfeit first ladies "exposed", their "black and billionaire husbands" stripped of presidential titles.
Talk of illuminati marriages, but in this case not of the TRANS type (either -sexual as Trump or -vestite as Obama) but of the INTER (racial) type:
[Feb 13, 2018] - "Harry, Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh on eve of Valentine's Day":
The focal point of the first photo of the "adoring crowd": looks as Miss Piggy, same as another illuminati marriage scripted to foment hatred, albeit in this case against jews rather than mulattoes/non-whites.
Contrast it with the focal point of a psy-op released the day before, this one hidden in plain sight: 'Michelle Obama's (In)Famous New Portrait', by artist notable for painting black women holding decapitated heads of white people:
(Attention: sexual graphic contents, NOT for children!): http://i.magaimg.net/img/2muj.jpg

MEGA MERKEL marries Prince Harry: main agenda: manhunt for mixed & whites part of interracial couples
Fake princes, fake marriages, fake names: all part of a script.
The mockery starts with the name, suggesting MEGA MERKEL, Hitler's younger daughter (older one is half-sister Hitlery Clinton).
The MEGA "qualities" scripted for this "subhuman" role range
- from: beats Wallis Simpson for Worst choice title, 36 year old divorced, belligerent, black American woman, tainted Hollywood gold digger, a marriage that really has no chance.
- to: probably used witchcraft, a young man like Prince Harry would have his choice of thousands of attractive, much more suitable women.

[15 to 23 Jan 2018]:
Illuminati jokes in script Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle
Example which is also part of ongoing roundup of the homeless:
"Poverty Lingers in Town Where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Wed
A local leader asked police to remove the homeless from the streets of Windsor in time for the nuptials
".
Same agenda served days later with an episode starring participants in a related illuminati marriage: "Prince William: My earliest memory is my mother taking me to a homeless shelter."
Note: fake William and fake Kate also play a role in episodes of a related genocide agenda, those deemed "mentally ill".

Make no mistake: royal marriage timed for shortly before the BIG BANG
It starts with Obama Bin Laden's resurrection crucified to the missing Boeing 777 in Jerusalem, Easter Sunday, Apr 1.
As the 'royal marriage'/BIG BANG approaches, photos of Maleania Trump and Michelle Obama increasingly masculin and Meghan Markle increasingly black, while ...

Markle / Harry: related "race card" psy-ops increasingly frequent
The unhappy end of one of them is "witch Markle destroys marriage of brave nationalist leader": Leader of Britain's UKIP splits with girlfriend after "appalling" Markle comments.

Notes
For Intro: Actresses cast to look like pigs, see first photo of "adoring crowd":
Feb 13, 2018 - Harry, Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh on eve of Valentine's Day
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh on eve of Valentine's Day

Genocide of homeless agenda:
Jan 7, 2018 - Povert homelessy Lingers in Town Where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Wed
A local leader asked police to remove the homeless from the streets of Windsor in time for the nuptials, a request that sparked outrage -- and a digital petition, with 80,000 signatures demanding police leave them alone.
Poverty Lingers in Town Where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Wed
23 Jan 2018 - Prince William: My earliest memory is my mother taking me to a homeless shelter
Prince William: My earliest memory is my mother taking me to a homeless shelter

Related "race card" psy-ops:
Jan 15, 2018 - Leader of Britain's UKIP splits with girlfriend after "appalling" Markle comments
Leader of Britain's UKIP splits with girlfriend after "appalling" Markle comments

CONTEXT
From 2012, illustrated with recent examples, last one from Apr 2016:
Genocide of homeless: demonize, roundup, legalize: psy-ops.
Subliminal messages: "the sledgehammer of Hawaii lawmaker assaulted at homeless camp" goes beyond simply demonizing homeless.
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Homeless demonize, roundup legalize: psy-ops

More of the same illuminati marriages, to foment hatred, in this case rather against jews than mulattoes:
Netanyahu and wife Sara: Fake marriage, two actors playing a role, wife cast as Miss Piggy.
Illuminati Marriages: Sara Netanyahu as Miss Piggy v fake Sharon as fat pig

The woman who rewrote Atlantis:
HITLER's GRANNY: revealed worldwide first by Last Prophet
She was also the great grand mother of Angela Merkel (both have the same faces) and older half-sister Hillary Clinton.
Talk of both having the same faces: see video morphing Angela into her father here:
NO actress plays Angela Merkel's mother, Gretl Braun alias Herlind Kasner: WHY exposed worldwide first
Truth (hidden) in plain sight, by the Illuminati: Angela Merkel with real mother Gretl Braun why

BASICS
From Dec 2009:
Who will the neo-Gestapo first come for this time
Martial law to be proclaimed after Obama's staged arrest, officially launches the manhunt for dissidents and non-whites, starting with gang members.
First two groups of whites to be rounded and guillotined in malls:
- political dissidents, arrested initially still using the "deemed mentally ill" excuse.
- part of interracial couples.
This as the ongoing genocide of "mentally ill" and handicapped will be legalized.
As for tens of millions of other whites, starting with elderly, they will be murdered shortly after with compulsory vaccination.
End Times Prophet: Who neo-Gestapo will come first for this time

Fake Prince William, fake Kate, truth in plain sight
Murdered Prince William and Kate replaced by Doubles - Illuminati jokes to openly tell it
Truth (hidden) in plain sight, by the Illuminati: Murdered Prince William Kate impersonated - illuminati jokes to openly tell it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back