Meghan Markle gets anti-Trump political, Piers Morgan calls for their titles

I REALLY don't get a rat's ass what Little Miss Markle thinks or does. Effer!!!
Those "royal" parents are tyrants and their children are spoiled rotten brats. Send those excessively wealthy molly-coddled child molesters back to Britain where they belong!
She was never going to fit into our Royal Family, and nothing to do with her race.
Like all yanks and especially the women - you never know when to keep your big gobs shut!

She was never going to fit into our Royal Family, and nothing to do with her race.
Like all yanks and especially the women - you never know when to keep your big gobs shut!
People aren't being that honest here. Some lady's always trying to have a shower in some other lady's butt.
  1. I am quite sure I was never invited.
  2. I really don't think I missed anything.

I REALLY don't get a rat's ass what Little Miss Markle thinks or does. Effer!!!
Those "royal" parents are tyrants and their children are spoiled rotten brats. Send those excessively wealthy molly-coddled child molesters back to Britain where they belong!
one time she even closed the car door herself. THAT BITCH

L.K.Eder's support of Biden is no different than his support of Clinton, ()bama, etc...

Last edited:
Yeah, she does have nice ti......oh, it said "titles."

Nevermind.

Forum List

Back