Medvedev: Vaccination must take place simultaneously in all countries of the world, otherwise it will be simply impossible to spread the disease.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
During an international cross-party roundtable on security cooperation during the coronavirus pandemic.
Dmitry Medvedev let slip on the goals of worldwide vaccination. Vaccination must take place simultaneously in all countries of the world, otherwise it will be simply impossible to spread the disease.

Question: What disease shall be spread by Putin, NWO, Merkel, Macron, Erdogan, Gates, Rothschild & Co?

They kill our economies, spread lies about the 'killer' - virus, just for simple pushing us to do the 'vaccine' and then die.
Due to extremely dumbness of Medvedev he openly spoke about NWO planes.

By the way:

This great book CORONA FEHLALARM ( CORONA, the False Alarm ) is written In Germany by the leading professor for Corona virus and is the Bestseller #1 according to Speigel

51jWGJQH86L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Professor claims anything politicians tell to us about Corona is a lie, a big lie.
Interesting: Why Medvedev with his 'fellows' want to kill us by spreading of the new deadly decease.
Don't afraid Putin, Medvedev & Co. They are bondservants of NWO and toilet paper of USA.

Maybe they want to kill specifically you to increase significantly the world's average IQ level?

Maybe they want to kill specifically you to increase significantly the world's average IQ level?

Any goyim who does not believe your COVID fairy tale is a moron for you, right?
Not any, of course. But even among those, you are outstanding.

because I refuse to believe Jewish fairy tales?It is the fact that only one nation fervently supports all idiotic measures against this flu

because I refuse to believe Jewish fairy tales?It is the fact that only one nation fervently supports all idiotic measures against this flu
I want to remind you that this fairy tale was originated in China

In Luhansk / Donbass

In Luhansk / Donbass
What Luhansk? I was telling you where the virus originated.

Forum List

Back