Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

1627238343328.png

Why don't we make it so that anyone who gets sick or has a preexisting condition doesn't get covered by Medicare or private insurance companies?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
Depends on who should pay when vaccinated people die from the jab, and who should pay for covid care that results from covid spread from illegal immigration.

I hope you dont think I'm a republican?? and for your info repubes are not right wing,, they are leftwing, just not as far left as dems,,

and either way it doesnt take away from what you said,,,

So now you're 'Touching Me Last!!!' with more rubbish? And for your info the GOP is as Red Chinese owned as the DNC, and they're both fascists, like you; you just don't know or care who you suck up to.

Last edited:
So now you're 'Touching Me Last!!!' with more rubbish? And fir your info the GOP is as Red Chinese owned as the DNC, and they're both fascists, like you; you just don't know or care who you suck up to.
did you ever find a link to something fascist I said or called for??

Depends on who should pay when vaccinated people die from the jab, and who should pay for covid care that results from covid spread from illegal immigration.

Since they create shortages in hospital beds and critical care unit beds, there is nothing wrong in discriminating in favor of those who aren't conspiritards running around deliberately lying and causing chaos.

Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
You don't have to pay for the stupidity of others though higher insurance rates. That's nonsense.

With car insurance you do.

Only because it's legally mandated, which it shouldn't be. If the Dems reinstate the individual mandate, it would apply to health insurance as well. Which is exactly why they shouldn't do that.

Last edited:
Since they create shortages in hospital beds and critical care unit beds, there is nothing wrong in discriminating in favor of those who aren't conspiritards running around deliberately lying and causing chaos.
That didn't answer my question

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for drug users who overdose, drunk drivers who get into a car accident, and fat people who get diabetes.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the irresponsible?
If you want to ruin your health, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get sick or injured.

You agree with that, right, Branch Covidian?
Well said. Corporate "insurance" for profit is killing us. Solution: Medicare - For - All!

Forum List

Back