Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

It's not "hyperbole." These people have deliberately chosen to endanger their fellow Americans and even their own families. They want to circulate their diseased selves in U.S. society. What if a family goes to the local gocery store with their young kids or their seniors and there is one of these filthy diseased monkeys in there without even a mask or social distancing?
then those young kids or seniors should stay home if they are afraid to get sick,,

More hyperbole.

The irony of you calling anyone else a filthy monkey is off the scale.

Since most of the monkeys I saw in stores without masks were mobs of morbidly obese black women with hordes of kids rolling around tearing stuff off the shelves and generally being their usual asshole selves, yes, you're right; now the halfwits are yelling 'raycism n stuff!!!' because hood rats catch the virus at much higher rates than whites do. They're just stupid, and there is no appeasing these morons, so just mock them and make fun of their relatives, too.

Let's add drug abuse, alcoholism, smoking, poor eating habits, reckless driving, extreme sports, hell, even jaywalking can be fatal.

Isn't being a Nanny Facist fun?
Has any of these things made the country shut down and throw millions out of work? :icon_rolleyes:

These people have purposely chosen to not only endanger their own lives, but also the lives of their families and countless others.

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially” :yapyapyapf:

Seems like you're either ignorant to who is actually responsible for endangering lives or quite simply lack the fortitude to admit it.

I'm assuming it to be the latter.

Reason I asume this is because aren't you the rabid communist who wanted to open up concentration camps for people who didn't make the same personal decisions you do when it comes to undergoing intrusive medical procedures like vaccination?

No, we need to establish camps for the unvaccinated and unmasked, like they did for the Japanese-Americans during WW2.

Last edited:
Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.

I feel the same way with people that contract AIDS and other diseases, but watch you defend those that correct AIDS while crying about those that get Covid…

Anyway. Based on OP's logic, a doctor is always taught that when they are treating a pregnant woman that they are treating two patients.

That said, I consider purposefully killing the other patient to be premeditated murder based on that fact and not only should their insurance be cancelled, it should be treated as a violent crime at the state level with all participants being prosecuted as accessories to the crime.

One of the first acts of the current Resident of the United States was to fund it at our expense, btw. Surprise! Pft. I think I had a thread around here some place about that.

Last edited:
and what have I called for thats fascist??

yeah I didnt think you had anything and were projecting again,,

instead of laughing why not just show what I called for thats fascist??

You never call for anything else; all your 'points' are just slogans and memes from Free REpublic and Town Hall, so your claim is just based on a flimsy technicality.

You never call for anything else; all your 'points' are just slogans and memes from Free REpublic and Town Hall, so your claim is just based on a flimsy technicality.
you must have me confused with someone else,, unless of course you have a link to back that up,,,

but we all know for a fact you calling for a private company to deny business to a person you disagree with is a fascist act,,

you must have me confused with someone else,, unless of course you have a link to back that up,,,

but we all know for a fact you calling for a private company to deny business to a person you disagree with is a fascist act,,

But you right wing nutjobs all think businesses have a right to sell or not sell to anybody they please. See, you get into trouble when you try to think for yourself, which is why you rely on ideology and peer group pressure for your 'views'.

But you right wing nutjobs all think businesses have a right to sell or not sell to anybody they please. See, you get into trouble when you try to think for yourself, which is why you rely on ideology and peer group pressure for your 'views'.
I hope you dont think I'm a republican?? and for your info repubes are not right wing,, they are leftwing, just not as far left as dems,,

and either way it doesnt take away from what you said,,,

Forum List

Back