Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

58% of Covid deaths this year were vaccinated people.
Given that 79% of the Us population is now vaccinated. That still means more unvaccinated ( % wise ) are dying than vaccinated. You'd know that, If you'd only known the facts and bothered to do the math.

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
How about those who are overweight? Smoke cigarettes? Drink alcohol? Get sexually transmitted diseases? Take illegal drugs? Get diabetes type II? Participate in extreme sports? Eat highly processed foods? Don't follow the triangle nutrition guide? Not getting proper sleep, worrying too much? Not flossing each day? Not getting periodic checkups? Over exposure to the sun? Not exercising? Not flossing? Taking in too much salt? Why are you stopping at vaccines?

All the above behaviors can cause higher insurance rates for people that are stupid enough to ignore health guidelines. Seems your goal is just political revenge.

Since there is no way we are going to allow nature to run it's course, future generations are going to endure a lot of bad shit, political upheaval, environmental disasters, and violent social changes.

I do believe if we fuck with Mother Nature enough there will be a price to pay and it will be high. Our ability to rectify environmental problems within our own back yard is limited and when that becomes global; well I'm glad I won't be around then

Do you think flooding the U.S. with illegal aliens and outsourcing high productivity jobs will help or enhance the U.S.'s role in preventing and moderating those upheavals?

How about those who are overweight? Smoke cigarettes? Drink alcohol? Get sexually transmitted diseases? Take illegal drugs? Get diabetes type II? Participate in extreme sports? Eat highly processed foods? Don't follow the triangle nutrition guide? Not getting proper sleep, worrying too much? Not flossing each day? Not getting periodic checkups? Over exposure to the sun? Not exercising? Not flossing? Taking in too much salt? Why are you stopping at vaccines?

All the above behaviors can cause higher insurance rates for people that are stupid enough to ignore health guidelines. Seems your goal is just political revenge.
90 % of all health problems can be prevented by a healthy lifestyle.

Since there is no way we are going to allow nature to run it's course, future generations are going to endure a lot of bad shit, political upheaval, environmental disasters, and violent social changes.

I do believe if we fuck with Mother Nature enough there will be a price to pay and it will be high. Our ability to rectify environmental problems within our own back yard is limited and when that becomes global; well I'm glad I won't be around then
That's going to happen anyway if we don't stop raping the environment and not learn to work with each other within nature's parameters.

Do you think flooding the U.S. with illegal aliens and outsourcing high productivity jobs will help or enhance the U.S.'s role in preventing and moderating those upheavals?
Further exploitation will only exacerbate an already near crisis situation.

And only here in America do we keep paying double or more for sub-standard health care because we don't have comprehensive health care.

Nowhere on earth is there "comprehensive health care". You will be rationed one way or the other. Believe that.

You had some spicy things to say about vaccines. Still a believer?

And most of those were under-vaccinated. I just got my improved booster that is " still " effective against even the newer variants. If I had been tested beforehand to see where my antibodies were at, I'm sure they would have been low. Given my advanced age and vulnerability, my doctor suggests I keep getting the booster at least every 6 months for the best protection. He sees no end to this given the nature of modern life.

Then I hope you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have your immune system destroyed.

That is no joke, btw

Nowhere on earth is there "comprehensive health care". You will be rationed one way or the other. Believe that.

You had some spicy things to say about vaccines. Still a believer?
I believe Australia would be an exception to that. I never saw such healthy people. They are proactive with state health clubs for all ages. The city of Brisbane had only 1 nursing home. They aren't needed, even the elderly have sports leagues. I know you could probably find an article that would dispute that but it would be an exception to the rule. The aborgines might be an exception but they are allowed to live their native style if they wish and that includes unorthodox native healthcare which is largely based on herbs and religious superstition. They are ranked number 3 in the world. Norway is number 1, Netherlands number 2, we are number 11 even Canada beats US at number 10.

I believe Australia would be an exception to that. I never saw such healthy people. They are proactive with state health clubs for all ages. The city of Brisbane had only 1 nursing home. They aren't needed, even the elderly have sports leagues. I know you could probably find an article that would dispute that but it would be an exception to the rule. The aborgines might be an exception but they are allowed to live their native style if they wish and that includes unorthodox native healthcare which is largely based on herbs and religious superstition. They are ranked number 3 in the world. Norway is number 1, Netherlands number 2, we are number 11 even Canada beats US at number 10.
Their comprehensive healthcare system is killing them - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...t/news-story/2a33dfeeb7476765da4e237c59f59bf7

I believe it. I'm in my early 50s and am a firm believer in good eating and regular exercise. I'm not even extreme--I just walk regularly and eat healthy (but not crazy) and yet I can safely say I'm much healthier than many people my age.

All that said:

Australia succumbed big time to the vaccine panic and their Covid rates are now through the roof. I'm hoping they don't also come down with other complications which are coming to light.

It's a crime these were pushed on young, healthy people....

LOL, I knew somebody would attempt to decry the statistics. You could find dozens of articles condemning our lack of a good healthcare system. Ours is killing US !
Again, the weird projection of one's own behavior. The only person decrying statistics here is you. From the article -

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute

..“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.

Again, the weird projection of one's own behavior. The only person decrying statistics here is you. From the article -

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute

..“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.
Your article cited a full 2/3rds. Of that number were related to COVID. No surprise there. And as I previously cited that does not detract from the fact that their healthcare is ranked 3rd. best in the world.

Your article cited a full 2/3rds. Of that number were related to COVID. No surprise there. And as I previously cited that does not detract from the fact that their healthcare is ranked 3rd. best in the world.
I work in a nursing home, we have quiet years where everyone seems healthy and other years where they are dropping like flies. Shit happens, that's life.

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
Because the insurance policyholder paid for the insurance as well. That just seems logical regardless of vaccination. Why are you trying to incite discrimination? I guess you would have forbid Jesus to heal lepers and been the first to throw a stone at Mary. Hi sinner hypocrite who shows no one mercy.

And they are basically all vaccinated.

Thankfully they are.
R.109730426724bddab01fcc6271fc4fbf

Forum List

Back