Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
I believe you are right, and we need to extend that to smokers, those that get a sexually transmitted disease, obese people, people that speed and get into accidents, anyone who consumes alcohol or drugs.

Let's go after all high risk behaviors and save ourselves lots of money.

Let's add drug abuse, alcoholism, smoking, poor eating habits, reckless driving, extreme sports, hell, even jaywalking can be fatal.

Isn't being a Nanny Facist fun?
My concern is not for those who say no to the vaccine and become serious ill. They brought this on themselves. It is those that can't take the vaccine such as people with have severely allergic reaction (anaphylaxis), children who are too young for the vaccine, the mentally ill who are on their own, those that are vaccinated and have breakthrough cases, and the families of covid19 deaths. And it's not just the disease itself that I am concerned, it's the side effects of the epidemic, loss of jobs, loss of businesses, increases in crime rates, increase in suicide rates, and loss of education of our young..

So when we ask, plead, and put pressure on the unvaccinated, it is not just to save their lives, it is to save our society, and our nation. The longer we allow this virus to spread, the more likely it is that it will produce a genetically distinct variant that is so virulent that science can not respond fast enough to save us. In other words, the doomsday scenario. Although this is unlikely, the more it spreads the more likely it becomes.

My concern is not for those who say no to the vaccine and become serious ill. They brought this on themselves. It is those that can't take the vaccine such as people with have severely allergic reaction (anaphylaxis), children who are too young for the vaccine, the mentally ill who are on their own, those that are vaccinated and have breakthrough cases, and the families of covid19 deaths. And it's not just the disease itself that I am concerned, it's the side effects of the epidemic, loss of jobs, loss of businesses, increases in crime rates, increase in suicide rates, and loss of education of our young..

So when we ask, plead, and put pressure on the unvaccinated, it is not just to save their lives, it is to save our society, and our nation. The longer we allow this virus to spread, the more likely it is that it will produce a genetically distinct variant that is so virulent that science can not respond fast enough to save us. In other words, the doomsday scenario. Although this is unlikely, the more it spreads the more likely it becomes.
Are you concerned about those who say yes to the vaccine and become seriously ill and die?

I believe you are right, and we need to extend that to smokers, those that get a sexually transmitted disease, obese people, people that speed and get into accidents, anyone who consumes alcohol or drugs.

Let's go after all high risk behaviors and save ourselves lots of money.
Those high risk behaviors are a risk to those that choose to partake of them. An uncontrolled virtual epidemic is a danger to all with the potential to destroy all. It just takes takes the right variant.

Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
How libertarian. I agree. We also should not have insurance cover diabetes treatment if a patient is fat and doesn’t take care of themselves. Or lung medication if a patient is a smoker.

Those high risk behaviors are a risk to those that choose to partake of them. An uncontrolled virtual epidemic is a danger to all with the potential to destroy all. It just takes takes the right variant.
Hmmm…smokers put us all in danger as do alcoholics.

And those high risk behaviors cause higher costs for us insured and also cost us more in taxes. So your behavior does affect my costs of insurance, so you want to cost control one's dangerous behaviors, then why not all?

Smokers and drinkers can effect other's health.

Democrats are not being rebels without a Cause like right-wingers.
what ? so you refuse to place any responsibility to the country that banned domestic travel to and from Wuhan but allowed international travel in order to spread the virus ? you wont place any blame on China at all ? disgraceful !

Last edited:

Not so sure about that as the number of injected becoming infected is starting to explode. You're gonna need that insurance. You'll need to pay also since its costing the world trillions.

Are you concerned about those who say yes to the vaccine and become seriously ill and die?
I'm concerned about the 17 people who died due to lightening strikes last year. And yes I am concerned about the 3 confirmed deaths due to a Covid-19 vaccine out of 340 million doses. However, I am far more concern for the over 600,000 who have died of Covid in the US and the daily death's of of over 300 a day which is projected to rise to over 1500 a day within 4 weeks.

Not at all. Everyday, we breathe in millions of viruses, hundreds of thousands that have been exhaled from someone we walk by. Sometimes, we get sick, other times we don't. No, refusing this injection is the right thing to do. Its very dangerous and now we're seeing an explosion of injected being infected which tells us that the injection isn't working. We haven't even hit autumn yet. Most of us are becoming concerned with the rising injected becoming infected. I've known four people now who have died from taking the injection. Currently, three more are in the hospital from the virus and they have already had the injection 3 months ago.

Last edited:
If vaccines are taken by most, it can wipe out the virus.

The breakthrough cases put the lie to this fascist propaganda.
Oh my you are stupid. Go to a trusted medical source to get the facts. Do not rely on an idiot that flunked high school science, posting conspiracy theories on a web site.

Forum List

Back