Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

The fact that I disagree with left wing and right wing partisan ideologues is a very good sign.
It means you have no principles.

Mac, also has no credentials to discuss economics because he can't even tell difference between MEDIAN and MEAN.

My goodness, I'm really in your head.

Perhaps you can show the post that illustrates your claim.

Otherwise, I think I've enabled your adolescent behavior enough, don't you?

In my head, LMAO. Dude, you're such a lightweight that every time you come to lie on my thread I have to hold my stomach from laughing so hard.

One of the many things that makes me laugh is how you claim personal attacks are beneath you, yet here you are, doing it in your posts, honey. It makes me fall in the floor with laughter that I have such power over you.

I, on the other hand, am FINE with personal attacks and don't have such hypocrisies to explain away. I love pointing out what shit-for-brains you have.

As for your having any substance....hell, that gets even funnier.

As for being my stooge and bumping the thread? Now that I likey....

The fact that I disagree with left wing and right wing partisan ideologues is a very good sign.

Mac, also has no credentials to discuss economics because he can't even tell difference between MEDIAN and MEAN.

In my head, LMAO. Dude, you're such a lightweight that every time you come to lie on my thread I have to hold my stomach from laughing so hard.

One of the many things that makes me laugh is how you claim personal attacks are beneath you, yet here you are, doing it in your posts, honey. It makes me fall in the floor with laughter that I have such power over you.

I, on the other hand, am FINE with personal attacks and don't have such hypocrisies to explain away. I love pointing out what shit-for-brains you have.

Were you planning on showing me the post that illustrates your claim?

The 2001 recession started in 2001. The most significant propaganda lie from those days was that from the Right claiming that Bush INHERITED a recession from Clinton.

So Bush did not inherit a recession from Clinton but Obama did inherit a recession from Bush. Be objective, goddamnit. EVERY president inherits a recession. They should be measured how they respond.

I also love how libs completely dismiss the economic mess Bush had to clean up after Al Qaeda hit us on 9/11.

Complete blind eye.

Bush cleaned what up? Doing what exactly?

Did you just fart? Smells terrible. Wow. I'm going to come back after the clear smoke clears....

I think that's natrual gas you're smelling.

No, mine smells like buttered popcorn, yours smells like indian food wrapped in a baby diaper.

And can anyone explain EC's obsession with having her thread bumped?

Self esteem issue, maybe?

Were you planning on showing me the post that illustrates your claim?

I've shown you all the posts I've needed to throughout this thread. I ain't wasting another minute doing something you can do yourself. Hell, it was YOUR graphic, dum dum. LOL

The people who need to know already know.

True, your stupidity is expected.

Now you're too dumb to know what faulty charts you put up...

this just keeps getting better. Everyone else saw it, princess.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is like the other dumbass libs who post stupid things.....I repost it...they claim they didn't do it....I repost it.....they lie....I repost it......

Princess Macky, I ain't doing it again, darling

Sorry. :)

What's wrong, Macky, no more corny comebacks? LOL.

Well, I gotta go ....but by all means...bump the thread ....reveal your lack of credibility....do all of that......do my work for me while I go do other things....then I'll come back and....you guess it, bump the thread again with the response to your failed posts. :)

Dayyum, life is good.

reality that this whole thing is a result of the accumulation of a globalized economy.

no dear whole thing is result of liberal unions, liberal taxes, and liberal deficts, and the liberals destruction of the family and schools.

Then they invited in 20 million illegals in to compete for the few jobs that remained and to drive wages even lower.

Do you understand?

Damn Obama for letting 20 million illegals into the country. Can you believe he did that? Come to think of it, every Democratic president has let 20 million illegals into this country. Thank God we had a few Republican presidents like Reagan, and Bush, and GW Bush, because they didn't let any illegals in. If they had, we really would be fucked.
dear, Republicans want control of the border, Democrats don't because they are getting the immigrant vote!

Still over your head?

its a good sign that you lack the intelligence to decide which ideology is correct. You should be ashamed but you lack the IQ for it.

its a good sign that you lack the intelligence to decide which ideology is correct. You should be ashamed but you lack the IQ for it.

Yes, the standard approach of partisan ideologues: "You don't agree with me, so you're dumb."

The grade-school playground approach to politics, very impressive.

How easy it must be to live in a simple, binary, black & white world, us vs. them, an obedient partisan ideologue. Sit! Speak! Roll over!

No thanks. I'll think for myself. It takes more effort, but it's more satisfying. And more honest.

Last edited:

Yes, the standard approach of partisan ideologues: "You don't agree with me, so you're dumb."

The grade-school playground approach to politics, very impressive.

How easy it must be to live in a simple, binary, black & white world, us vs. them, an obedient partisan ideologue. Sit! Speak! Roll over!

No thanks. I'll think for myself. It takes more effort, but it's more satisfying. And more honest.

And yet you're STILL wrong on this topic.

Could be that you're just not as smart as you think.

Um, wait, it IS that you're just not as smart as you think. Also you've no idea whom I've voted for, dum dum. Just like usual, you make stupid assumptions.

I'd like to see the chart that proves that Mac doesn't understand the difference between mean and median.

How about it?

Do I need to hold your pee pee while you whiz, too?

Everyone else has been following it ever since you two morons started posting the MEAN graph. (One moron posted, the other moron agreed with it.)

I guess if I were as discredited and stupid as you two, I'd start with the deflection posts too.

You might sucker others into it, but I don't play your amateur games.

Forum List

Back