Media reporting another “mass shooting” in Baltimore

Is every shooting being reported as a "mass shooting" by the media now?

I mean it's just another day Mudermore for goodness sake.

The only way the Lame Stream Media can cover a shooting event is by parroting the Progressive talking points.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

Balitmore?? Gang bangers or a drug deal gone wrong. Nothing to see here folks.

Well something like 70% of all gun charges against criminals are dropped in Baltimore so WTF do they expect?

Is 4 people not enough for you?

how many would you like to be shot before it is called a mass shooting?

Is 4 people not enough for you?

how many would you like to be shot before it is called a mass shooting?
At least a baker's dozen.....And just the dead ones. ;)

To me these "a few here and a few there body counts" just speaks to the poor marksmanship abilities of the inner city black community. They need more training.

Mass shooting is varied in definition depending on who you ask what defines it. For some, it's a minimum of 3 people killed in a single incident and others say a minimum of 4 people injured or killed in a single incident/location. NMVVRC - About Mass Violence

Baltimore is like many other cities in this country - democrat run, corrupt local government, and crime ridden. I've lived in the area for 7 years now and can tell you that the crime is worse now than when I first moved out here. (The area I live in is not in the city and is considered one of the safest neighborhoods out here.) The police have been making more arrests lately, which I believe is only because of the upcoming election. Baltimore's state attorney, Marilyn Mosby, is up for re-election even though she and her husband are in hot water with the feds (that would be another thread by itself). She has let career criminals go without nothing more than a slap on the wrist for so long that locals have little to no faith in the city and county doing something about the skyrocketing crime. The mayor (seen by many as being a complete joke) is no different - all talk and no action.

Mass shooting is varied in definition depending on who you ask what defines it. For some, it's a minimum of 3 people killed in a single incident and others say a minimum of 4 people injured or killed in a single incident/location. NMVVRC - About Mass Violence

Baltimore is like many other cities in this country - democrat run, corrupt local government, and crime ridden. I've lived in the area for 7 years now and can tell you that the crime is worse now than when I first moved out here. (The area I live in is not in the city and is considered one of the safest neighborhoods out here.) The police have been making more arrests lately, which I believe is only because of the upcoming election. Baltimore's state attorney, Marilyn Mosby, is up for re-election even though she and her husband are in hot water with the feds (that would be another thread by itself). She has let career criminals go without nothing more than a slap on the wrist for so long that locals have little to no faith in the city and county doing something about the skyrocketing crime. The mayor (seen by many as being a complete joke) is no different - all talk and no action.
LOL....As a young man I actually considered living in Ellicott City.....Boy, what a shit-hole it became.

Forum List

Back