Media going All In with “Tulsa Race Massacre” story

In the OP you said "The fact of the matter is a black teen raped a white girl...". That was an outright lie. Of course, you also said you hated liars, which is obviously not true.
It was a sexual assault for sure. Are you denying that?
Would the black man be scoping out the halls to see if anyone else was around so he could scratch the face of a white man if it wasn’t a girl?

Hey asshole, yea you, WinterBorn what do you think about this? Is this proof enough she was assaulted by the negro? She had her hands and face scratched. She said he was looking around the halls to see if anyone else was in the area before the attack. She identified the perp after he was captured.

View attachment 497022

But I’m sure it was all a plot by the racist girl and store clerk to frame an innocent black kid.
It was not uncommon for a white girl to be assaulted by a white boy and blame it on a black boy.

In the OP you said "The fact of the matter is a black teen raped a white girl...". That was an outright lie. Of course, you also said you hated liars, which is obviously not true.
Would the black man be scoping out the halls to see if anyone else was around so he could scratch the face of a white man if it wasn’t a girl?
Why would a black boy touch a white girl given the racial climate of the time?

And why do you think that would justify a massacre of 300 and an entire neighborhood razed to the ground?

A black man attacks a white girl, tear her clothes, scratches her face and hands as she fights him. She screams for her life, a store clerk arrives and black man flees.

But it’s not a sexual assault.

Gotta love liberals these days.

And why do you think that would justify a massacre of 300 and an entire neighborhood razed to the ground?

So the “racial climate” (whatever that is) prevented all interracial crimes?

Interesting. Any proof of that?

A black man attacks a white girl, tear her clothes, scratches her face and hands as she fights him. She screams for her life, a store clerk arrives and black man flees.

Given the racial climate...which is obvious by the massacre...and lynchings that occurred elsewhere under bogus claims - aren't you the least bit skeptical? And you think this justifies a massacre?

Hey asshole, yea you, WinterBorn what do you think about this? Is this proof enough she was assaulted by the negro? She had her hands and face scratched. She said he was looking around the halls to see if anyone else was in the area before the attack. She identified the perp after he was captured.

View attachment 497022

But I’m sure it was all a plot by the racist girl and store clerk to frame an innocent black kid.
It was not uncommon for a white girl to be assaulted by a white boy and blame it on a black boy.

So that means no blacks ever assaulted white women. Brilliant leap of logic there.

Didn't say "prevented" - but makes it much less likely. I'm sure parents hammer it into their kids in the 1920's PRE CIVIL RIGHTS I might add - don't look at a white girl, don't touch a white girl, stay away from them or you'll end up like strange fruit.

Look what happens....https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-death-of-emmett-till

Given the racial climate...which is obvious by the massacre...and lynchings that occurred elsewhere under bogus claims - aren't you the least bit skeptical? And you think this justifies a massacre?

It wasn’t a “massacre”. It was a riot with lots of fires. People die in fires. Armed black men showed up and shot and killed ten white men.

Was that a smart thing to do in this “racial climate”? You claim it wasn’t possible for a black guy to attempt to rape a white girl with no one around, but it’s fine for dozens of blacks to show up with guns and start shooting whites in the streets? Your little fable isn’t adding up.

They pissed off the whites, and there was a huge fight between the two groups.

View attachment 497022

So that means no blacks ever assaulted white women. Brilliant leap of logic there.

Only if you engage in binary thinking instead of probabilities.

Didn't say "prevented" - but makes it much less likely. I'm sure parents hammer it into their kids in the 1920's PRE CIVIL RIGHTS I might add - don't look at a white girl, don't touch a white girl, stay away from them or you'll end up like strange fruit.

Look what happens....https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-death-of-emmett-till
So it’s not very likely that people commit crimes because their parents tell them.

Then why not abolish all police and destroy all prisons? We can just tell kids to not do things like rape women. I’m sure that will end all rape. Jesus you people are fucking stupid.

It wasn’t a “massacre”. It was a riot with lots of fires. People die in fires. Armed black men showed up and shot and killed ten white men.

Was that a smart thing to do in this “racial climate”? You claim it wasn’t possible for a black guy to attempt to rape a white girl with no one around, but it’s fine for dozens of blacks to show up with guns and start shooting whites in the streets? Your little fable isn’t adding up.

They pissed off the whites, and there was a huge fight between the two groups.
What weird echochamber do you get your news from?

300 dead is a massacre. 10,000 displaced. And contrary to your claim many white men were armed. They certainly did not all die in the fires.

Why on earth are defending and attempting to white wash this?

So it’s not very likely that people commit crimes because their parents tell them.

Then why not abolish all police and destroy all prisons? We can just tell kids to not do things like rape women. I’m sure that will end all rape. Jesus you people are fucking stupid.
She wasn't raped. She never claimed it. How does that justify murdering 300 people and razing an entire neighborhood. Any ideas here?

Only if you engage in binary thinking instead of probabilities
Yes I did think about it. And the most probable scenario is the black guy tried to rape her, did in fact sexually assault her because he thought no one was around and he could rape her in an elevator. She screamed, help came from a nearby man. The perp fled like they always do when caught red-handed. He was caught, identified by the clerk and the girl. He admitted to putting his hands on her.

So yea, I’m going with he was guilty. I don’t a shit what lame stories you lefties have to concoct to fit your narrative that he was a sweet innocent black kid who was framed by white supremacists.

This is so pathetic, the media is pushing this lie really, really hard. Now that racial tensions are at an all-time high, they are covering this story. Of course they have to lie about it as well.

The fact of the matter is a black teen raped a white girl, he was arrested, his father led a mob to the jail and they shot and killed several white men.

Then they learned how stupid that was.

But of course the media likes to pretend a bunch of KKK Klansmen ran around wild for no reason because all whites hate blacks...yadda yadda..

Ain't it just too too sad when White history isn't all about fairy tales and the benevolent treatment of minorities.

Guess Rosewood, Red Summer, and George Wallace keeping Black people from going to school never happened either.

Isn't it cute how they squirm under the light of truth?

Racial tensions are not at an all time high. Not even close. People like you are shitting themselves over the thought that the people who were treated like garbage for 300 years might be coming for some payback.
Actually they're more scared them darkies is comin after they wimin!
After all they know when those wimin get a peek at THOSE
Their pinky sized doodles will never be able to compete.

Oh, come on.. White men have used some "assault" on white women as an excuse for their criminal conduct for hundreds of years. Please retire this tired old story. It insuts me as a female American of European background

View attachment 497022

Where does it say "rape"? Because that was what you claimed.

What else was it then? He just wanted to scratch her face and tear some clothes off for fun? He certainly wasn’t robbing her.

You’re pathetic, now you’re backtracking.

No, I am not. Even if it was attempted assault, which is unproven, you said she was raped. You lied.

Did you say that a black man tried to sexually assault a white girl?

You said it was a fact that a white girl was raped. That was a lie.

Forum List

Back