Media Darling Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com .

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."

RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."
JFC another nut case for the right.

Is the GOP funding the D Clown Car caravan? I find it hard to believe that even The Dumbs could be this dumb

So far, I find this very suspicious. No details, nothing but "feelz", and the first anyone hears about it is a blog post teaser, "I'll tell my story to the nation later"? Nope, sorry. Show me a police report, show me some witnesses, give me something that doesn't look remarkably like a play for attention.

I noticed Pete Butt has not commented on these accusations, which is odd since it's his party that set the standard on believing the victim, and requiring the accused to prove accusations as being false.

I noticed Pete Butt has not commented on these accusations, which is odd since it's his party that set the standard on believing the victim, and requiring the accused to prove accusations as being false.

The guy just posted the accusations yesterday. Calm down and give the story a day to get around.

Let's keep this in the forefront...for the OP's sake.

The guy just posted the accusations yesterday. Calm down and give the story a day to get around.

Something tells me the MSM will not be treating this accusation the same way they did with accusations against Kavanaugh or Roy Moore or TRUMP.

Something tells me the MSM will not be treating this accusation the same way they did with accusations against Kavanaugh or Roy Moore or TRUMP.

Oh, undoubtedly.

Although I still find it every bit as fishy as I did the accusations against Kavanaugh.

These sex-assault stories are a bit too banal anymore. We were instructed to believe women, but fags too?

Do you have any evidence.

The story isn't even credible, right from the get-go. It goes straight for the lurid and lying.

Big League Politics - Media Bias/Fact Check

These sex-assault stories are a bit too banal anymore. We were instructed to believe women, but fags too?

I'm not believing anyone until they give me a realistic story and presentation, preferably with some corroboration.

Do you have any evidence.

The story isn't even credible, right from the get-go. It goes straight for the lurid and lying.

Big League Politics - Media Bias/Fact Check

Really? In what way is it "not even credible, right from the get-go"? I know why I'm suspicious, but I'd like to hear why YOU reject it from the outset.

So far, I find this very suspicious. No details, nothing but "feelz", and the first anyone hears about it is a blog post teaser, "I'll tell my story to the nation later"? Nope, sorry. Show me a police report, show me some witnesses, give me something that doesn't look remarkably like a play for attention.
Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.

Forum List

Back