Media claims everything better under Biden

of course its the left bringing up trannies,, why else would people be responding to it if they didnt??

Sick demented Trannies are guilty of 3 of 5 recent unprovoked shootings? one got into it's former Private school in TENN I believe. They are mentally damaged and want to cause additional mayhem when they finally snap. Sillysealy says move on (it doesn't happen) and blames us. Never blame the LW marxist loons that "make it happen" from early age onwards.

I read a far leftist article today and they describe Biden as "weak" He said he always wanted to be admired like John F Kennedy and in his feeble mind he thinks he IS Kennedy. But in reality those who work with him say he has a bad temper and is too old to have his total faculties and goes off angry at the drop of a hat. You SAW how he pisssed was when Hur said he was old and had a bad memory. You saw with your own eyes how angry he got? If he was smart, he would not have gotten angry at all. :p

1711487355067.png

Then take everything into consideration. Biden's policies suck.
Thanks to a government funding bill Congress passed in December 2022, the program will become permanent. The USDA says the program could potentially reduce the number of children experiencing very low food security by about one-third. More than 21 million kids will benefit once it launches in June.

The problem, though, is that so far, only 35 states, five U.S. territories, and four tribes plan to participate.

15 Republican governors have said that they will turn down federal money to feed low-income children.

Some have given reasons, dumb as they may sound. Like Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, who said she saw no need for the extra money for hungry kids “when childhood obesity has become an epidemic.”

“I don’t believe in welfare,” Nebraska Gov. Jim Pillen explained when asked why he rejected the money.
Pillen ultimately changed his mind after Nebraska state Sen. Jen Day, a Democrat, introduced a bill to require participation and found a Republican ally as well as a swell of support from voters in rural areas.

What I don’t understand is why such efforts have not been replicated for the holdout states: Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont and Wyoming.
I can understand why the issue hasn’t been nationalized. Much of the mainstream news is managed by detached rich people who could care less about the poor when stoking viewers’ fears about crime is better for business. But that means it is incumbent on Democrats to make it an issue.

Thanks to a government funding bill Congress passed in December 2022, the program will become permanent. The USDA says the program could potentially reduce the number of children experiencing very low food security by about one-third. More than 21 million kids will benefit once it launches in June.

The problem, though, is that so far, only 35 states, five U.S. territories, and four tribes plan to participate.

15 Republican governors have said that they will turn down federal money to feed low-income children.

Some have given reasons, dumb as they may sound. Like Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, who said she saw no need for the extra money for hungry kids “when childhood obesity has become an epidemic.”

“I don’t believe in welfare,” Nebraska Gov. Jim Pillen explained when asked why he rejected the money.
Pillen ultimately changed his mind after Nebraska state Sen. Jen Day, a Democrat, introduced a bill to require participation and found a Republican ally as well as a swell of support from voters in rural areas.

What I don’t understand is why such efforts have not been replicated for the holdout states: Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont and Wyoming.
I can understand why the issue hasn’t been nationalized. Much of the mainstream news is managed by detached rich people who could care less about the poor when stoking viewers’ fears about crime is better for business. But that means it is incumbent on Democrats to make it an issue.
Relax, the illegals have plenty to eat. They are the people that matter.

Relax, the illegals have plenty to eat. They are the people that matter.
Are you confusing asylum seekers with people who are here working illegally? You seem to be blurring the two.

Remember this. Republicans are duping you by talking about illegal workers. They should be talking about illegal employers.

Let's pretend Canada falls apart and they can come here and work legally for twice as much as they can at home. What are you going to do? Build a wall? Of course not. And you won't know who they are because they look like white Americans. Aside from saying A when they ask a question. Their one give away. And saying sorry too much. Two give aways.

Anyways, it would be a lot easier for American companies to say "the canadian gave me fake documents" because they don't speak with a Spanish accent.

I think we would all agree American companies have to stop hiring illegals and our government needs to go after American companies who hire illegal workers. When you find an illegal, ask them where they worked before you send them home. Shut that company down. Otherwise he's just going to cross again to go back to work for that company.

I love how the left blast Fox News for reporting lies and fake news while they get their news from MSNBC.

It's not just Fox News. Fox News just got caught. We pealed back the curtain to see that right wing news shows are purposely lying to you.

Don't forget you fool. If Fox is knowingly lying to you, so is that other show you watch that says the same shit Fox says.

Or do you have a media source that's honest?

MSNBC isn't even liberal enough for me. Did they report that Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq?

Then even they aren't liberal enough for me. Even Trump admitted Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. How the fuck is Trump more liberal than MSNBC? He is!!!!

See what I mean when I say the media isn't liberal? Oh sure on social wedge issues but that's about it.

Are you confusing asylum seekers with people who are here working illegally? You seem to be blurring the two.

Remember this. Republicans are duping you by talking about illegal workers. They should be talking about illegal employers.

Let's pretend Canada falls apart and they can come here and work legally for twice as much as they can at home. What are you going to do? Build a wall? Of course not. And you won't know who they are because they look like white Americans. Aside from saying A when they ask a question. Their one give away. And saying sorry too much. Two give aways.

Anyways, it would be a lot easier for American companies to say "the canadian gave me fake documents" because they don't speak with a Spanish accent.

I think we would all agree American companies have to stop hiring illegals and our government needs to go after American companies who hire illegal workers. When you find an illegal, ask them where they worked before you send them home. Shut that company down. Otherwise he's just going to cross again to go back to work for that company.
I am saying illegals are fed by our government. They are supported and sheltered while Americans are not. That is a fact.

I am saying illegals are fed by our government. They are supported and sheltered while Americans are not. That is a fact.
If we are feeding them I don't think they are considered illegals. Let's start there.

It's YOU REPUBLICANS who've cut food assistance. So when you complain our government doesn't feed our poor, it's YOUR government not feeding the poor.

Biden passed a bill to feed poor kids during the summer when they don't have access to free lunches at school. Something like 13 red states didn't take the money. Too proud. They'd rather let those poor Americans starve.

If we are feeding them I don't think they are considered illegals. Let's start there.

It's YOU REPUBLICANS who've cut food assistance. So when you complain our government doesn't feed our poor, it's YOUR government not feeding the poor.

Biden passed a bill to feed poor kids during the summer when they don't have access to free lunches at school. Something like 13 red states didn't take the money. Too proud. They'd rather let those poor Americans starve.
We are feeding and sheltering them. We even release them after they are arrested so they can kill Americans.

You do realize what "food insecurity" actually means .. correct? It's definitely not what you or democrats convey.

Forum List

Back