Media claims everything better under Biden

so you changed the subject because you knew you couldnt back up your claim,,

got it,,
I just answered your "question". Are you saying people are giving up looking for a job?

Here's the truth. Those high paying blue collar jobs that left on Bush's watch will never pay what they paid before Bush got into office. So Trump will bring back $15 hr jobs that companies say they can't find workers now???

I just answered your "question". Are you saying people are giving up looking for a job?

Here's the truth. Those high paying blue collar jobs that left on Bush's watch will never pay what they paid before Bush got into office. So Trump will bring back $15 hr jobs that companies say they can't find workers now???
why are you only talking about high paying jobs and ignoring the rest that newcomers to the work force usually take??

Democrat controlled Media is resembling the North Korean News praising Kim Jung Un.

Trump is literally using the dictator authoritarian playbook

a. Get your followers to defend your obvious crimes
b. Tell them you won 2 golf tournaments or got 5 hole in one's.

Literally right out of the dictator playbook

1711476522816.png

why are you only talking about high paying jobs and ignoring the rest that newcomers to the work force usually take??
Most of the 9 million jobs are low wage jobs that corporate America says they can't find workers now.

Wages already went up as far as they'll go. The Feds raised interest rates to slow wage growth.

People in unions all got raises though. That will benefit you soon too you'll see.

We need those workers paying into social security. Not enough workers and too many baby boomers sucking uncle sams tit.

If you are OK with men in dresses, heels and makeup working at top levels of Defense and making policy in the chowderheads WH, paying them $250K +++ benefits and perks off the charts Retirment pay then things are good. If you are OK with nearly naked men in skirts reading books to your 2nd grad kids, in the bathroom with your 12 year old peering thru the door crack....then things are great.

China laughs and says "WINNING". All because DEMS are willing to sell out for short term riches. Zero integrity in any DEM posting or infiltrated the GOVT. That includes those pretending to be an "R" lol! working for America they claim yet the border remains open?//

thats pure projection if I ever saw it,,
Oh I know you believe Obama and Biden and the Clinton's are evil.

Remember what Trump said before he decided to run as a Republican

A lot of people hated him (Clinton) because they (you) were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Same for Obama and Biden. Both did or doing great jobs, fuck you. It'll never be enough. Remember the recession that you said was coming? WRONG!

Most of the 9 million jobs are low wage jobs that corporate America says they can't find workers now.

Wages already went up as far as they'll go. The Feds raised interest rates to slow wage growth.

People in unions all got raises though. That will benefit you soon too you'll see.

We need those workers paying into social security. Not enough workers and too many baby boomers sucking uncle sams tit.
why do you keep ignoring the obvious??

the younger generation are not entering the work force and sitting on their asses,

but its clear youre more worried about yourself and not the people that suffer from democrat control

Oh I know you believe Obama and Biden and the Clinton's are evil.

Remember what Trump said before he decided to run as a Republican

A lot of people hated him (Clinton) because they (you) were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Same for Obama and Biden. Both did or doing great jobs, fuck you. It'll never be enough. Remember the recession that you said was coming? WRONG!
have you ever stayed on one subject for more than two comments??

If you are OK with men in dresses, heels and makeup working at top levels of Defense and making policy in the chowderheads WH, paying them $250K +++ benefits and perks off the charts Retirment pay then things are good. If you are OK with nearly naked men in skirts reading books to your 2nd grad kids, in the bathroom with your 12 year old peering thru the door crack....then things are great.

China laughs and says "WINNING". All because DEMS are willing to sell out for short term riches. Zero integrity in any DEM posting or infiltrated the GOVT. That includes those pretending to be an "R" lol! working for America they claim yet the border remains open?//
Don't take any politician who talks about gays seriously. They are not a serious politician. They don't want to talk about their fiscal policies that only benefit the rich. They want to distract us with this bullshit.

why do you keep ignoring the obvious??

the younger generation are not entering the work force and sitting on their asses,

but its clear youre more worried about yourself and not the people that suffer from democrat control
So you blame the young people? In a way I can't argue. They won't go work for $10 and I would. Literally, I make $100K a year right now. If I lost this job, I would go work for $10 hr under the table while collecting unemployment. And when that ended, if i didn't already find a good job, I would continue doing the $10 hr job until something better came along. NO QUESTION it's fucked up they won't do it.

But I got bills to pay. They don't. They live at home. So they'll just sponge off parents as long as the parents allow them.

and yet here you are defending those politicians,,
Leftwinger brought up men in dresses. Notice every thread about gays is started by a Republican. It's social wedge issue 101 tactics to divide poor people on social issues because you have nothing to offer the fiscally.

Think Kentucky poor people who vote Republican. What do Republicans do for them? Nothing. Idiots.

Leftwinger brought up men in dresses. Notice every thread about gays is started by a Republican. It's social wedge issue 101 tactics to divide poor people on social issues because you have nothing to offer the fiscally.

Think Kentucky poor people who vote Republican. What do Republicans do for them? Nothing. Idiots.
no every thread about gays is not brought up by a republican,,

one of you sick fucks even started one wanting to teach young children how to be bisexual,,

and as I said,, you are the one defending those politicians,,

no every thread about gays is not brought up by a republican,,

one of you sick fucks even started one wanting to teach young children how to be bisexual,,

and as I said,, you are the one defending those politicians,,

Now that I've informed you you'll notice it's never us bringing up trannies. In fact we agree women should not have to compete against trannies. Who the fuck let that tranny swim against women? There's even a South Park from the 2000's about this. The woman, played by Randy Macho Man Savage, identified as a woman and asked if you have a problem with that. Of course you say no because she's Randy Freakin Macho Man Savage. She'll whip your ass. LOL

1711477671580.png

Forum List

Back