Media=Blah-blah-blah-blah.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I don't know about you but I can't wait for the next big media event in this country. So far we have had blah-blah-blah-blah. What exciting news! There is nothing and will be nothing more exciting and informative than Blah-blah-blah-blah. They keep giving it to us and we keep eating it like greedy, starving children in an orphanage of disinformation, misinformation and mal information. It is delicious and makes us dumber but keeps us happy. Are you as happy as me? Blah-Blah-blah-blah. Sing it, repeat it, dance to it. It is wonderful! Let us thank the stars for media!

I don't know about you but I can't wait for the next big media event in this country. So far we have had blah-blah-blah-blah. What exciting news! There is nothing and will be nothing more exciting and informative than Blah-blah-blah-blah. They keep giving it to us and we keep eating it like greedy, starving children in an orphanage of disinformation, misinformation and mal information. It is delicious and makes us dumber but keeps us happy. Are you as happy as me? Blah-Blah-blah-blah. Sing it, repeat it, dance to it. It is wonderful! Let us thank the stars for media!

Agreed. Let's all do the blah blah dance.

MatrixPsyops.jpg

The media doesn't really need an event. The media creates events.

The media is now nothing more than a tool the globalist technocrats use to condition us, and by looking around at all the mind-numbingly stupid leftists in this forum, it is working. All the social justice warrior shit they have been serving us over the last 20 years has taken hold so firmly that nobody even questions why they are doing it, or who is being served by the divisiveness they have fostered.

MAGA media too? Fox? OAN? Tucker? Hannity?

Forum List

Back