Media Propaganda Machine in High Gear... At Bidens Request

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I have MSN set as my home screen on one of my computers so that when I log in I can see the MSN and liberal media news feeds for the day. I noticed this week that every propogandist article has had the ability to comment TURNED OFF.

Just one week ago I was able to comment on left wing propaganda and refute it with facts. Today the MSN home page is covered with the Jan 6 "bombshell" lie that just blew up in their faces but the facts surrounding the fabrication are nowhere to be found and the ability to expose it in comments has been removed.

Biden was complaining, last week, that censorship wasn't happening enough, it looks like they got the message. Anything not on approved message has been removed and so has the ability of WE THE PEOPLE to refute the lies they are spreading.

I have MSN set as my home screen on one of my computers so that when I log in I can see the MSN and liberal media news feeds for the day. I noticed this week that every propogandist article has had the ability to comment TURNED OFF.

Just one week ago I was able to comment on left wing propaganda and refute it with facts. Today the MSN home page is covered with the Jan 6 "bombshell" lie that just blew up in their faces but the facts surrounding the fabrication are nowhere to be found and the ability to expose it in comments has been removed.

Biden was complaining, last week, that censorship wasn't happening enough, it looks like they got the message. Anything not on approved message has been removed and so has the ability of WE THE PEOPLE to refute the lies they are spreading.

Yahoo used to have a good comments section, but they also canceled it because people tore-up the Left Wing BS.

All of the news that Cassidy Hutchison was discredited has been scrubbed from search engines... Just wow... All of the videos of the agents and those who made public statements ARE GONE>!

BIG TECH is censoring what is getting out...

I love it... FOX posts up the real news on its web site and within two hours major news agencies pull their stories... LOL... I hope they enjoy egg... cause it's all over them...

If you are old enough, we are living in the direction of what we were taught from despot nations. And many people have been seduced.

Forum List

Back