medcial examiner testimony called in to question in chauvin

There was no evidence in the trial at all to even suggest that the defendant was a racist, or had any racial motive to commit the alleged crimes.

Don't you think the persecutors would have brought it forward if there was?

After all, this was the biggest problem I had with the trial. No motive was even alleged, much less proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't believe the murderer was charged w/racism, was he?

Unless you know something I don't know.

No he wasn't, even though they could have charged him with a hate crime they didn't because there was no evidence of racism.

There was no evidence in the trial at all to even suggest that the defendant was a racist, or had any racial motive to commit the alleged crimes.

Don't you think the persecutors would have brought it forward if there was?

After all, this was the biggest problem I had with the trial. No motive was even alleged, much less proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't believe the murderer was charged w/racism, was he?

Unless you know something I don't know.
no---he was falsely charged with murder which requires proof of MENS REA----which
was not demonstrated IN ANY WAY

I'm not suprised the medical examiners was influenced. Wasn't everyone on the prosecution tiral. there is a list wrongs with this trial. retrial is becoming more and more defenate.
Retrial is inevitable.

I'm not suprised the medical examiners was influenced. Wasn't everyone on the prosecution tiral. there is a list wrongs with this trial. retrial is becoming more and more defenate.

If there was prosecutorial misconduct here, there might not be a retrial, the charges may be dismissed and Officer Chauvin exonerated.

Prosecutors can't purposely violate a defendant's rights and get a 2nd bite at the apple.
Chauvins lawyer made a list of stuff that went down that was casue for new trial . all the way up to the judges misconduct. i see a fight brewing on. the prosuction side is trying squeeze out the longest sentence they can. i see a big old ass fight comming on;

I agree and some of the jurors have already said they didn't want to endure rioting for a not guilty verdict or anything less than murder.

Grounds for another trial right there.
What jurors said that?

Stop watching CNN supersadbrutha and you might learn something.

#19: Yes, either prejudicial or irrelevant. Fentanyl dramatically increases brain hypoxia and if not mistaken, Floyd’s death certificate says “asphyxia.”

It's hard to defend kneeli g on someone when you know they are already passed. That is an issue. Or was he not intelligent enough to know? Hard to tell.

If there was prosecutorial misconduct here, there might not be a retrial, the charges may be dismissed and Officer Chauvin exonerated.

Prosecutors can't purposely violate a defendant's rights and get a 2nd bite at the apple.
Chauvins lawyer made a list of stuff that went down that was casue for new trial . all the way up to the judges misconduct. i see a fight brewing on. the prosuction side is trying squeeze out the longest sentence they can. i see a big old ass fight comming on;

I agree and some of the jurors have already said they didn't want to endure rioting for a not guilty verdict or anything less than murder.

yep. it is an unjust system when one terrorist group cam bully a whole leagal system into ging there way. retrial or mystrial is coming.

yep. it is an unjust system when one terrorist group cam bully a whole leagal system into ging there way. retrial or mystrial is coming.
What "terrorist" group are you referring to?

The Minneapolis PD?

What "terrorist" group are you referring to?

The Minneapolis PD?
BLM

What jurors said that?

You haven't.

THE ME's made up chit----that wasn't based in medical fact. Medical facts are clear--Floyd died from his drug abuse.

THE ME's made up chit----that wasn't based in medical fact. Medical facts are clear--Floyd died from his drug abuse.
So your dumbass who hasn't examined nothing knows more than the man who conducted the autopsy on him. Just STFU.

No he wasn't, even though they could have charged him with a hate crime they didn't because there was no evidence of racism.
Right, so why are you squawking about racism now?
because the prosecution IMPLIED, by bringing a charge of MURDER that the
MOTIVE was racism. Are you suggesting that the prosecutor was WRONG?
Prosecutors were corrupt and should be disbarred.

don't hold your breath. It's an appointed position. HOWEVER, to my understanding---
even the "diagnosis" of homicide was unproven

So your dumbass who hasn't examined nothing knows more than the man who conducted the autopsy on him. Just STFU.
it is not clear to me that Floyd died of drugs----but IT IS ALSO CLEAR TO ME that the M.E. did
not establish a cause of death

it is not clear to me that Floyd died of drugs----but IT IS ALSO CLEAR TO ME that the M.E. did
not establish a cause of death
Doesn't matter what was clear to you, it was clear to the jury and that is all that mattered.

What jurors said that?

You are far too optimistic.

Forum List

Back