Meanwhile at a college station whataburger...

😆 at people who buy into the left wing media democrat rino propaganda about tiktok being some CHINESE SPY NETWORK.

Be smarter than the left people. Here's a clue. All of your phones are tracking you. Every social network is tracking you.

You buying into this stuff cause tiktok was and is eating SILICON VALLEYs lunch for a years now.

So, they get their pets in the government to try and BAN TIKTOK as some "national security" risk.

People it's a sham and the only ones buying into it are the usual global warmers. Too bad so many conservatives are too.

Wear THOSE MASKS!!!! 😆

You can hear the fatness in her voice as that fat presses against those pathetic vocalcords. Can't you? Can just hear the fat.

Ooooooo! Oooooooo! Ooooooo!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!!!!

I hear bidden voter in her voice

I hear student loan default

And Affirmative Action college admission

I hear bidden voter in her voice

I hear student loan default

And Affirmative Action college admission
And maybe go to an illegal block party in the ghetto, get pissed at a rival gang, pull out a gun and start shooting

Fucking ghetto trash nword. There are way too many of them running around.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be one of those people. Always flying off the handle, always pissed off, always irrational. What a miserable existence. And to make it even worse we let those people run loose so they can make everyone else's lives around them shitty.

I can understand being unhappy with something you paid for and wanting it fixed. But to go apeshit like? That's not how you act in public. She probably would have gotten what she wanted if she was direct, polite and calm about it. Those people don't belong in a decent society.

It’s not worth it to let people into fast food restaurants. Your employees need to be protected. If I owned a franchise, I would make everything walk up (outside, under cover) and drive through.

People are crazy and they do not fear repercussions for their actions.

They just opened a few Whataburgers around here. Good burgers. Fries suck.

😆 at people who buy into the left wing media democrat rino propaganda about tiktok being some CHINESE SPY NETWORK.

Be smarter than the left people. Here's a clue. All of your phones are tracking you. Every social network is tracking you.

You buying into this stuff cause tiktok was and is eating SILICON VALLEYs lunch for a years now.

So, they get their pets in the government to try and BAN TIKTOK as some "national security" risk.

People it's a sham and the only ones buying into it are the usual global warmers. Too bad so many conservatives are too.

Wear THOSE MASKS!!!! 😆
Google Chrome collects way more data from its users than TikTok ever dreamed of...

Forum List

Back