Jim Jordan is the real Maga.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“[A]ll these things need to be investigated just so you have the truth, plus that will help frame up the 2024 race, when I hope and I think President Trump is going to run again and we need to make sure that he wins…” – Rep. Jim Jordan.

He has already pledged to use his position of power not for legitimate oversight, but to use partisan, political stunts to “frame up” the 2024 election so that his party can win. Jim Jordan is a key leader in the MAGA movement.

• In April, Jordan joined over 130 Republicans calling for impeachment proceedings against DHS Secretary Mayorkas after refusing to investigate the very same policies that were used for years by the Trump administration. Jordan intends to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas, alleging: “Mayorkas deserves (impeachment) for sure,” and, “when it comes to looking at an impeachment inquiry, I think Mr. Mayorkas certainly deserves it.” [Axios, 4/26/22; Newsmax via YouTube, 4/26/22; CNN, 10/6/22; “War Room: Pandemic,” Real America’s Voice, 10/7/22]
  • Rep. Jordan says he will use investigative power to highlight false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 elections. [CNN, 1/13/22]
  • Rep. Jordan claimed he will investigate the COVID-19 response by targeting Anthony Fauci and the CDC. [CNN, 1/13/22]
  • Rep. Jordan promised that his House committee will look at “the impeachment question” for President Biden. [“Sunday Morning Futures,” Fox News, 10/9/22]
from the same news source.

• In April, Jordan joined over 130 Republicans calling for impeachment proceedings against DHS Secretary Mayorkas after refusing to investigate the very same policies that were used for years by the Trump administration. Jordan intends to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas, alleging: “Mayorkas deserves (impeachment) for sure,” and, “when it comes to looking at an impeachment inquiry, I think Mr. Mayorkas certainly deserves it.” [Axios, 4/26/22; Newsmax via YouTube, 4/26/22; CNN, 10/6/22; “War Room: Pandemic,” Real America’s Voice, 10/7/22]
  • Rep. Jordan says he will use investigative power to highlight false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 elections. [CNN, 1/13/22]
  • Rep. Jordan claimed he will investigate the COVID-19 response by targeting Anthony Fauci and the CDC. [CNN, 1/13/22]
  • Rep. Jordan promised that his House committee will look at “the impeachment question” for President Biden. [“Sunday Morning Futures,” Fox News, 10/9/22]
from the same news source.

Mayorkas should be impeached, voter fraud was rampant in 2020 and 2022, it was liberal Democrats who muffed up the COVID response, Biden should be impeached, and Trump won the 2020 election.

Our border is wide open with illegals, traffickers & fentanyl pouring over.
Our economy is swirling down the drain as banks are failing, real wages shrink & inflation rages.
The DEMPANIC!!! was a bad flu they used to kill off the elderly, strip our liberties & rig an election.
Massive corruption infests the UNiparty swamp.
Ukraine is none of our business & we should get out now.
DT won in 2020, Kari Lake won in 2022 & the only reason Pedo Joe is in the WH is because34 he is a clueless meat puppet they can use to crash the country for the reset

“[A]ll these things need to be investigated just so you have the truth, plus that will help frame up the 2024 race, when I hope and I think President Trump is going to run again and we need to make sure that he wins…” – Rep. Jim Jordan.

He has already pledged to use his position of power not for legitimate oversight, but to use partisan, political stunts to “frame up” the 2024 election so that his party can win. Jim Jordan is a key leader in the MAGA movement.
Sooo.... you are lamenting about a politician acting like every other politician in Washington?

yeah... you would do that for sure.

Mayorkas should be impeached, voter fraud was rampant in 2020 and 2022, it was liberal Democrats who muffed up the COVID response, Biden should be impeached, and Trump won the 2020 election.
Good grief.....^^^^

No Voter fraud....just a right wing talking point......have you proven any fraud in the courts? Nope.

trump on covid...."No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."
Yup.....COVID was tumps responsibility, and trump fucked up the COVID response bigly......but the talking points say to blame others.

Biden falls and makes verbal gaffs, but his is getting bipartisan work done.

Suck on that.

You still believe all that bullshit, don't you? I guess the longer you believe it, the harder it is to admit how stupid you had to be to fall for all those conspiracy theories.

Good grief.....^^^^

No Voter fraud....just a right wing talking point......have you proven any fraud in the courts? Nope.

trump on covid...."No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."
Yup.....COVID was tumps responsibility, and trump fucked up the COVID response bigly......but the talking points say to blame others.

Biden falls and makes verbal gaffs, but his is getting bipartisan work done.

Suck on that.

Trump wasn't the one who locked COVID-infected people in with nursing home residents. Nor was he the one shut down the economy and forced vaccine mandates on people. In case you haven't noticed, it was the red states whose economies rebounded faster than the blue states.

Trump's comment about not taking any responsibility was in reference to COVID testing, which was a useless waste of time. Even Biden's program to supply tests to people was a waste of time. Testing does cure COVID, all it does is overload the medical system.

Trump wasn't the one who locked COVID-infected people in with nursing home residents. Nor was he the one shut down the economy and forced vaccine mandates on people. In case you haven't noticed, it was the red states whose economies rebounded faster than the blue states.

Trump's comment about not taking any responsibility was in reference to COVID testing, which was a useless waste of time. Even Biden's program to supply tests to people was a waste of time. Testing does cure COVID, all it does is overload the medical system.
Trump was potus
His response was pathetic
He was not leading
He could have worked with Governors but trump passed the buck like the non-leader he is

Listen up America...

If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't making threads like this about you, then you're not trying hard enough.

Jim Jordan is an American hero doing great things for America. You can tell by the people who hate him.

Trump was potus
His response was pathetic
He was not leading
He could have worked with Governors but trump passed the buck like the non-leader he is

Biden did even worse. More people dies of COVID under Biden than under Trump. His plan to distribute tests was a disaster, and all he did besides spending a shitload of unnecessary COVID stimulus, was distribute a vaccine that Trump was responsible for.

Be sure to kneel before Trump and thank him for those jabs you got, sucker. Then pray that you don't have a stroke or a heart attack.

:laughing0301:

You still believe all that bullshit, don't you? I guess the longer you believe it, the harder it is to admit how stupid you had to be to fall for all those conspiracy theories.
You still don't get TRUTH or REALITY do you? I guess the longer you deny TRUTH , the harder it is to admit how stupid you really are....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Jim Jordan is a winner who excelled at everything he ever did. He was a superstar wrestler and he's a superstar and pit bull for the American middle class. We need more like him.
He knew about the men discriminated against.

Jim Jordan is a real Maga, something I don't want to be. I will vote Democratic, all the GOP want to be potus are like fascists. There's not one that would be not fascist.

Gym Jordan is a rape enabler who should be in prison

Forum List

Back