Mean Tweets to Crazy Tweets....Biden Lashes-Out Against Gas Station Owners....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread about the potato and it disappeared. Be careful when calling a tot a tot in your thread title!!

Second time the charm?

I hope you Biden voters are proud of yourselves....You got your no more mean tweets to to Tater making desperately retarded tweets. 😐

No democrat takes responsibility for their actions...

Until someone states their intent openly... "These high prices must remain to ensure the LIBERAL WORLD ORDER." The ramblings of a dictator...

iu

Second time the charm?

I hope you Biden voters are proud of yourselves....You got your no more mean tweets to to Tater making desperately retarded tweets. 😐

The diaper dude was a complete moron before the dementia & that hasn't improved his feeble brain capacity.
He has no clue how a real freemarket works because he has been sucking the govt tit for 50 years.
Gas stations barely make a profit on gas after expenses but he's so stupid he thinks they should lose money & go out of business as their Patriotic duty

No democrat takes responsibility for their actions...

Until someone states their intent openly... "These high prices must remain to ensure the LIBERAL WORLD ORDER." The ramblings of a dictator...
Translation: We'll keep tightening the screws until you bend the knee. Your pain is our gain

The real problem is no one in the Biden administration understands basic economics. But then again that is to be expected a lot of the left are undereducated

I call him Shroom. Short for mushroom, ya know. Cuz that is what he is. Hides in the dark and very fungus-ish. His wife must really hate him.

Are they gouging us?

Did they charge us less at the pump when oil prices were higher than now?

How can that even be figured out?

More precisely, what we are doing is on purpose and designed to make you all wards of the state and subjects. People who are dependent on the state will not vote them out for fear of starving to death.
I hope it costs them power for at least 10-12 years. I need a POTUS that understands economics and 401Ks so we can make up the losses we are taking now.....before my wife retires!!

Sheetz lowering gas prices for Independence Day travel​

In a news release on June 28, Sheetz announced that, effective immediately, it's lowering its fuel prices to $3.99 a gallon for unleaded 88 and $3.49 a gallon for E85. The cut, effective at all of Sheetz’s locations, is to help drivers through Independence Day travel. The discounted rate will last until the evening of July 5.

Sheetz Lowers Some Gas Prices Below $4 Through Fourth Of July Travel Season

At my local Sheetz the result was as expected, about half their pumps were closed due to lack of gas.

That said Sheetz hardly donates to dems at all so I suspect their motivation to lower prices had shit-all to do with Tater's lashing-out.....I suspect they more than made-up for the shortfall by selling food and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back