Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

You are the liar. Secret Service denied only that DJT grabbed the wheel of the beast while enroute ti the Capitol to join the mob that had already breached security at the Capitol .

The Secret Service has not responded publicly, but will do so, the two networks ABC AND NBC reported.

Think about that . you believe that fake news media when you want to.

The Secret Sevice is not fenyiing Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol whine throw Capitol nb was under attack
hey, btw, let's say theoretically, if he had tried to grab the steering wheel, is that a crime? Explain the relevance here?

Last edited:
Pay attention. I know your attention span is short. Probably due to your exploded head.
I'm paying attention to facts, douchebag. I haven't seen progs like you post any.

I'll repeat the question for you:

Who broke the law for Trump?​

Cassidy Hutchinson didn’t lie? She testified that was what she was told by a direct witness to the incident. And that witness corroborated her testimony.
they both lied. Again, the secret service agent mentioned has said it didn't happen. more peter pan make believe.

You are such a bizarre little man.

You ask questions like this specifically with the intent of getting an answer you can get pissed off at and throw one of your patented hissy fits about.

Just...bizarre.
My intent is to show what an imbecile you are. I don't get pissed offed. It's clear what the answer is by the way all you prog dumbasses are so afraid to answer it.

Last edited:
You are a liar. No offers from Trump. He never wanted the NG protecting the Capitol. Trump wanted to go with the armed and unarmed mob to the Capitol after WH lawyers told him that a fucking loser President going to the Capitol on Jan6 to disrupt the proceeding wouid be illegal.
The facts on this subject have already been exposed and they prove you are a liar.

Trump didn't care that many of the people at the rally (that he told to go to the Capitol) were illegally armed because "they aren't going to hurt ME"

In fact he wanted the magnetometers removed to make that EASIER
A claim lacking ay credibility that has already been debunked by a couple of Secret Service agents.

I'm paying attention to facts, douchebag. I haven't seen progs like you post any.

I'll repeat the question for you:

Who broke the law for Trump?​
You're paying attention to mindless rants from a criminal gangster, Trump asseater.

The steering wheel incident never happened.
YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT to be TRUE YET.

THE steering wheel story is a very small detail rather insignificant on the overall bombshell significance of her testimony. The bigger picture is Trump wanted to go to the Capitol while the riot was was already ongoing. That is not in dispute by the Secret Service because it cannot be. There is a video of Trump in the limousine known as the beast heading for the B Capitol.

The facts on this subject have already been exposed
Yes and the facts show that there was no record of Trump offering 10,000 troops to be at the Capitol on January 6 that Nancy Pelosi received and or rejected. It is a lie. It is a fact that you are a liar

YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT to be TRUE YET.

THE steering wheel story is a very small detail rather insignificant on the overall bombshell significance of her testimony. The bigger picture is Trump wanted to go to the Capitol while the riot was was already ongoing. That is not in dispute by the Secret Service because it cannot be. There is a video of Trump in the limousine known as the beast heading for the B Capitol.
can't make it up the loss of integrity demofks have when the truth is already out there by the agents mentioned. You double down. Sounds as if it is you that is the liar and that you have no fking clue. Let me explain, if someone said A happened and A didn't happen, that's a lie.

Yes and the facts show that there was no record of Trump offering 10,000 troops to be at the Capitol on January 6 that Nancy Pelosi received and or rejected. It is a lie. It is a fact that you are a liar
They show that he requested them, you fucking moron.

May 12 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally that ended with them attacking the U.S. Capitol, leaving five dead, Trump's former Pentagon chief testified on Wednesday.
Former Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told a House of Representatives panel that he spoke with Trump on Jan. 3, three days before the now-former president's fiery speech that preceded the violence and led to his second impeachment.
According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.
Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

name the crime. Why can't you? hahahahahahaha
One, is the conspiracy to obstruct a congressional proceeding. This one being the joint session of Congress (huge) by the loser of the election with the goal of overturning the election.

As you know this conspiracy involves the 84 illegal fraudulent fake electors from Georgia Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Nevada and New Mexico that Trump and his attorneys and Jenny Thomas and his campaign tried to get Pence to recognize. The evidence is in the national archives. It is a huge crime to attempt to defraud the US government and attempt to overturn an election.

And then there’s the grand jury that is looking at trumps phone call in Georgia.

Ah...you think it's just a protest when your thugs break thru windows, injure police and defecate and steal? Well, that doesn't surprise me that you find that acceptable.
What do you call this?

shutterstock_editorial_10663836b.jpg

Forum List

Back