Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

andidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime,

you commies voted for the candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime,
Cassidy Hutchinson. You Ray From Cleveland are a racist If you do not denounce the orange racist goon After you watch Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony today. Not only did trump want to disenfranchise all the black voters who voted for Biden he wanted to stop it with violence.

Cassidy Hutchinson. You Ray From Cleveland are a racist If you do not denounce the orange racist goon After you watch Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony today. Not only did trump want to disenfranchise all the black voters who voted for Biden he wanted to stop it with violence.
Our goal is to disenfranchise ALL Dem voters, they are traitors and the enemy of the U.S.A.

I'm not about to spend a half-hour watching complete bullshit. Trump never said a racist thing about blacks in his life. Dementia said a host of things throughout his career and even in the last couple of years that anybody else would be hung out to dry for.

So if you want to spew bullshit about who is racist in our government, I suggest you look in the mirror first.

Trump never said a racist thing about blacks in his life
I’m Talking about “action“ not words. he wanted the United States Capitol attacked violently so he could carry out his plan to disenfranchise the nine out of 10 black Americans who voted for Biden. You can’t get more racist than that. It’s beyond spoken words now. You better watch the hearing because you’re going to hear about it. When Trump asks Putin for asylum you will need to know why

All of these cowards who have been enabling the orange menace are looking worse and worse and worse.

How can people who claim to be Americans let so many things go?
Years of listening to propaganda has diluted their rational thinking.

You not only have your head in the sand you are all the way in up to your ankles- damn

It would be just as much a waste of time as watching the phony Russia collusion bullshit. Hey, if you want to set yourself up for another disappointment, fine by me. We just laugh harder. But that doesn't mean I'm going to waste my time listening to it. Global warming doesn't last very long up north. I have better things to do with my time.

More like most voters hated Trump enough to vote for Biden. That really says something about Trump.
That must be why DT had huge caravans of supporters everyplace but Biden drew fewer sheeple than a local city council meeting.

biden-bots.jpeg

Cassidy Hutchinson

So WTF is she? An aid to an aid. I looked up what she said. What I found is a

nothing burger.jpeg

These people are wasting taxpayer dollars and time they could be using to address our real problems instead of a 1 in a 1000 chance they'll stop the man they fear the most, Donald Trump. Record inflation numbers. highest interest rates in 14 years, border problems the worst it's been in 20 years (just ask the over 50 dead illegals they found in that trailer) highest gasoline and diesel prices in our history, labor shortage problems. supply chain problems, and they are wasting time on this? If you vote for any of these clowns, you should be ashamed of yourself if you're any kind of real American.

So WTF is she?
Cassidy Hutchinson is an eyewitness to the fact, corroborated fact, President Trump had foreknowledge of serious firearms and other weapons on many members of the crowd that surrounded the Washington monument and preparing to attack the capital on his behalf.

She testified that Trump did not care about the armed crowd because he wanted that same armed and dangerous crowd to be let into his rally on the ellipse and he wanted the Secret Service to take down the metal detectors because he said these people are not here to attack me.

Cassidy Hutchinson is an eyewitness to the fact, corroborated fact, President Trump had foreknowledge of serious firearms and other weapons on many members of the crowd that surrounded the Washington monument and preparing to attack the capital on his behalf.

She testified that Trump did not care about the armed crowd because he wanted that same armed and dangerous crowd to be let into his rally on the ellipse and he wanted the Secret Service to take down the metal detectors because he said these people are not here to attack me.

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale if you're interested.

First of all the crowd at the rally were not the same as those at the Capital because the attack occurred while Trump was still giving his speech. Next is the fact Trump offered to have the national guard there before the day even began, and it was refused by the Capital police chief stating Piglosi thought it would be bad optics. Third is the fact nobody in that crowd showed or was known to have any firearms on them.

The FBI investigation determined that this riot was not organized by Trump or anybody else. So where and how did Trump get this information that the FBI didn't even have?

I would sooner believe the story of the tooth fairy compared to this if what you say is true. This is something leftists are void of which is common sense. Combine lack of logic with the major side effects of TDS and it's not a wonder why you would actually believe anything like this.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, has sat for multiple depositions with investigators — more than 20 hours — and is expected to play a starring role in the hearings, according to people familiar with the matter. Hutchinson, people familiar with the committee said, has provided extensive information about Meadows’s activities in trying to overturn the election," The Washington Post reported Saturday. "The Washington Post reported late last month that Hutchinson had told the committee that Meadows remarked to others that Trump indicated support for hanging his vice president after rioters who stormed the Capitol on that day started chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Never heard of Ms. Hutchinson, but she has given her information to the select committee about the COS Mark Meadows.
I can imagine how much info this woman had to report. Like the burning of documents. The hearings should be juicy, especially from others who also were "in the know"

<YAWN!>

A nobody said, he said, she said, he said.

This evidence would convict nobody of anything except being a gossip.

What "fact" is she an eye witness to?

Well, if she directly heard someone make a statement, or read an email, it's neither hearsay nor circumstantial.
Wrong. When the so-called "fact" refers to claims that haven't been verified, then it's hearsay.

It's another big nothing,.

I have no reason to not believe anything she says, unless someone chose to deny or contradict, but unless it's something really really going to the heart of showing Trump and his minions are corrupt and using positions of power to STILL try and steal power ... then what's the point? I dunno.

That's not how science or the law works, you fucking ignoramus. On that basis we should all believe in bigfoot.

Forum List

Back