Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

“Things might get real, real bad on January 6” Hutchinson quoting Mark Meadows - after having a conversation with Rudy Giuliani who asked her if she was excited about the sixth

You clearly do not know what the word hearsay means.

No, I does note mean, "I heard him say...."

You might want to read up before attempting to use that word again.
If Farty says “I does note” then we can be sure that … well, only that either he didn’t edit or didn’t notice his triple.

Back on point. Technically, hearsay is “testimony” from a witness about something he or she heard someone else say but there’s a bit more to it. It also requires that the original speaker’s out of “court” statement is being offered into evidence for the truth of the matter the original declaring said.

This is why what might seem like hearsay in a trial isn’t always hearsay. Or, sometimes there are exceptions that make it properly able to be received into evidence.

This so-called “hearing” isn’t a trial. There is no rule of evidence here: so as a technical matter, the rule against hearsay doesn’t apply.

Nonetheless, it is quite clear that the testimony will likely be what would otherwise be hearsay. “Witness” will tell us what he allegedly heard another person say; and the congresscritter asking the “witness” the question will absolutely be trying to get the answer on the record FOR the alleged “truth” of the matter.

Farty is just playing, once again, a very petty little game.

They knew they knew they knew there would be violence. It wasn’t things getting out of control it was *the plan*

BOMBSHELL:

Trump's hand-selected former House Republican Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Cassidy Hutchinson that he didn't want anything to do with the White House's fight against the election that could "spiral out of control."

"Dangerous repercussions."

Meadows Aide Spills The Beans​

Hope they didn't get all over your nice, frilly dress!

See the source image

"Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, has sat for multiple depositions with investigators — more than 20 hours
Guess if she had anything worth telling, they could have gotten it in the FIRST hour! :lmao:

— and is expected to play a starring role in the hearings,
I hope so because at this point, they are more than halfway through this sham and haven't produced SQUAT yet.

has provided extensive information about Meadows’s activities in trying to overturn the election,"
You mean upright the election. Nothing crimninal about trying to keep elections honest and fair.

Meadows remarked to others that Trump indicated support for hanging his vice president
Where is the rope? You gotta have a rope. A tree would be good, too.

after rioters who stormed the Capitol
You mean protesters who were peaceful until FBI plants like Epps and the Cap police incited it into a riot.

Never heard of Ms. Hutchinson, but she has given her information to the select committee about the COS Mark Meadows.
Hopefully she got something besides a sore ass being questioned for 20 hours.

I can imagine how much info this woman had to report.
Too bad none of it will turn out true nor matter.

“Cassidy Hutchinson might turn out to be the next John Dean,” said Norm Eisen, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who served as counsel to House Democrats.
Eisen is one of the people named by Time Magazine who helped steal the election! Too funny. HE is your source for saying Hutchison will be the next John Dean?! You kill me! :lmao:

The hearings should be juicy, especially from others who also were "in the know"
So in other words, you don't know that she's given anything at all much less incriminating of Trump. Say, here's an idea: next year when the GOP are in, after we get done charging Cheney with crimes, let's interview every single person who has ever had dealing with Joe and Hunter Biden in a year long fishing expedition! Bet we can DEFINITELY get some juicy stuff there!!! :21:

But I DO hope you sit through and watch EVERY SINGLE SECOND of the democrats faux show trial!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Wow! Trump was told about the weapons at the 1/6 rally, Hutchinson testifies. He harangued the mob *after* this, including directing the mob right at his vice president!

Forum List

Back