McGhan to testify - Trump indictments soon!

Maybe Trump should have the records of his taxes deleted. Then he won't be guilty.
Maybe you should just shut yer cake hole and wish for a brain.
Maybe you should try substance instead of puerile insults.
Why? Puerile insults are all you deserve, smooth brain.
It is what you do. Carry on, loser.
I'm not filled with butthurt impotent Qult45 rage, am I? That would make you the loser, right?
What rage? Telling the truth is not rage. You are the sore winner and whiner. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They won't get him on anything, as usual. Hell he was impeached twice already and they didn't do anything but waste time and money.

At some point this whole obsession with trump has got to stop. Jesus they just can't let it go. Even if they eventually do nail him for something is the years of time, energy and effort gone into it really going to be worth it? At what point does someone decide they have dedicated enough of their life and people's money trying to get someone purely out of spite?

They won't get him on anything, as usual. Hell he was impeached twice already and they didn't do anything but waste time and money.

At some point this whole obsession with trump has got to stop. Jesus they just can't let it go. Even if they eventually do nail him for something is the years of time, energy and effort gone into it really going to be worth it? At what point does someone decide they have dedicated enough of their life and people's money trying to get someone purely out of spite?
ZWUuB5Z.jpg

ZWUuB5Z.jpg
She is above the law like Obama, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and soon Fauci. That is the kind of justice you want?

Don't democrats have enough on their plate without playing Banana Republic politics and trying to indict the previous administration after two failed attempts?
The Democrats better convict Trump of something or in four years Trump will rise from the ashes and win re-election in a landslide. If Trump is not convicted of a crime the voters will realize Trump was persecuted not prosecuted.

Don't democrats have enough on their plate without playing Banana Republic politics and trying to indict the previous administration after two failed attempts?
The Democrats better convict Trump of something or in four years Trump will rise from the ashes and win re-election in a landslide. If Trump is not convicted of a crime the voters will realize Trump was persecuted not prosecuted.
I think they know that already. Trump pointed that tonight in his speech in NC. He said now they are combing through the Mueller report again. The investigation that lasted for almost 3 years when they had no evidence. Again, the people know.

Boy it’s gonna be fun when it turns out the party that sold its soul to Trump ends up with a common criminal as their leader! :cool-45:
Is it soon yet?

Boy it’s gonna be fun when it turns out the party that sold its soul to Trump ends up with a common criminal as their leader! :cool-45:
Is it soon yet?
Yep - VERY soon! :cool-45:

Is it soon yet?
Here’s a dare. Until Trump is indicted, you are not to post. Put your money where your mouth is.

Fascists are still trying to take Trump out for daring to stand up them--------------------

Is it soon yet?
Here’s a dare. Until Trump is indicted, you are not to post. Put your money where your mouth is.
MY money and you put up NOTHING? Screw that, I’ve a better one. Trumpy Bear will be indicted by the end of this year, or I leave the board for 90 days. If he is, then YOU leave the board for 90 days. Deal?

Forum List

Back