McConnell Acceptance Speech

waaaa, we can't let them Republicans celebrate. HOW DARE THEY

I saw some of his speech. It was good and what a Lovely wife he has. First time I've seen her. wow

well the Tea Party didn't work out so well for them so now it's back to TED CRUZ ted cruz ted cruz ted cruz...they NEVER do learn the people said last night, shut the hell up

well the Tea Party didn't work out so well for them so now it's back to TED CRUZ ted cruz ted cruz ted cruz...they NEVER do learn the people said last night, shut the hell up

Republicans won't be celebrating for long. Their short lived enthusiasm will come to an abrupt end just as soon as people realize that the schizms within the Republican party make any compromise impossible. This Senate will produce nothing.

Republicans won't be celebrating for long. Their short lived enthusiasm will come to an abrupt end just as soon as people realize that the schizms within the Republican party make any compromise impossible. This Senate will produce nothing.
Are you the same asshole that was telling people no one votes Republican anymore?

People are SICK TO DEATH of the hate from you on the left/lib/Dems

so get over it and sit down and stuff a dirty sock in your pie hole

Are radical lefties so disorganized that they pin their hopes on a freaking feud between McConnell and Cruz? Joni Ernst is my new political hero. She is smart, conservative and attractive. Everything the left despises in a woman. As far as I know she is the only winner who noted that she lives in the "greatest Country" in the world.

Are you the same asshole that was telling people no one votes Republican anymore?

Are you fucking stupid or what?

Are radical lefties so disorganized that they pin their hopes on a freaking feud between McConnell and Cruz? Joni Ernst is my new political hero. She is smart, conservative and attractive. Everything the left despises in a woman. As far as I know she is the only winner who noted that she lives in the "greatest Country" in the world.

That's the Tea Party hope, not what real Americans hope for.

Considering just about every political ad I saw by the GOP/their PACs, mentioned Obama and tied Obama to the Democratic candidate tells me why the GOP did so well. The GOP ran against Obama much like the Dems used "W" in their 2006 and 2008 ad campaigns. In 2006 and 2008 it worked for the Dems, the GOP wouldn't have done as well if they had not used the same approach. (thank God those t-political ads are over for a few months).
So what have we learned from all this? Both political parties need to find better candidates and more qualified candidates to run for president. Our last two presidents have been used for political gain by the opposing party. If Bush and Obama had been competent this tactic wouldn't have been used in the last three elections. And that's what "the people said" in the last three elections.

Forum List

Back