McCarthy may not be the RINO he's been painted as

Kevin McCarthy's record is really no different than Liz Cheney.

Both are for big spending, big government, and Biden not Trump.

Both spend most of their time in Israel, not America.

Both have presided over a period where America has seen its national debt grow 5 fold while getting nothing but lies for it.

Maybe they both overspend but under Trump, the military became stronger, most Americans got tax breaks, and he made it less inviting for businesses to leave the country. Sure beats the Democrats giving millions to the Kennedy center and the arts, tearing down perfectly good bridges because they deemed them racist, and building new ones, giving a 100 billion to Ukraine for a war that won't benefit one American, several hundred billion on something we can't control like the environment.

The Democrats hate Israel and the Jews in general, but they love those people from South America invading our country. That's why we have record number of border crossings and 170,000 fentanyl OD deaths in 2022.

McCarthy is a weak, empty shell of a man who sold his soul to become Speaker.

The GQP sure does have an affinity for people who are weak, empty men who are willing to sell their soul.

What's keeping you up at night is that the Democrats always march in lockstep while the Republicans have inner-party fighting between the establishment and conservatives. Now that they are working together like the Democrats, it really aggravates you.

However we on the right are pretty happy about all this. We used to get aggravated with the disagreements in our party. McCarthy listened to his fellow Republicans and came to an agreement which you now call selling his soul. Whether he wanted to or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that we are working together for a goal.

If we lived in a Perfect World™ it would be a MAGA world.
Yikes.

Maybe it would be smarter to concentrate on reality, and to understand that not everyone thinks just like you do. Not everyone has the same life experiences, challenges, perspectives and priorities as you.

There is usually more than one way to do something. True story.

Wow. The hubris of hardcore ideologues is astonishing. Especially when it's based in arrogant ignorance.

Why do you assume that everyone else is like you, a hardcore partisan ideologue?

Your world is very small.

Mac, everybody here knows how you're constantly siding against the Republicans. If the Republicans start working together you have a snide comment about them. If they are fighting you'd be criticizing how Republicans can't get their shit together. It's just the way you are.

Mac, everybody here knows how you're constantly siding against the Republicans. If the Republicans start working together you have a snide comment about them. If they are fighting you'd be criticizing how Republicans can't get their shit together. It's just the way you are.
Amazing how often you folks somehow "don't see" my actual positions on the actual issues. I post them regularly.

Trumpism? Yes, I believe that we're in a sociological crisis right now, and that Trumpism (no, not Trump himself, but Trumpism) is one of the most obvious and dangerous symptoms of it. But that says nothing, zero, about my positions on the issues.

I hope you'll answer this one, clear, direct, simple question for me: Do you understand that there are a LOT of Americans who don't occupy one far end of the political spectrum or the other?

Amazing how often you folks somehow "don't see" my actual positions on the actual issues. I post them regularly.

Trumpism? Yes, I believe that we're in a sociological crisis right now, and that Trumpism (no, not Trump himself, but Trumpism) is one of the most obvious and dangerous symptoms of it. But that says nothing, zero, about my positions on the issues.

I hope you'll answer this one, clear, direct, simple question for me: Do you understand that there are a LOT of Americans who don't occupy one far end of the political spectrum or the other?

You have no idea the irony behind you bringing up partisanship. Like I said, there is nothing the Republicans could do that would make you happy. If they find a way to get along, you criticize. If they are not getting along, you'd criticize them.

You have no idea the irony behind you bringing up partisanship. Like I said, there is nothing the Republicans could do that would make you happy. If they find a way to get along, you criticize. If they are not getting along, you'd criticize them.
Well, I wasn't expecting you to answer my question. And you ignored pretty much everything else.

And this is why I usually don't bother here.

Well, I wasn't expecting you to answer my question. And you ignored pretty much everything else.

And this is why I usually don't bother here.

What your question involved is you saying you don't favor one political side or the other, you just happen to go against one side most of the time no matter what they do. I know what your question was.

When was Kevin EVER a RINO?
Whenever he does something the extreme right doesn’t like… he’s a RINO.

He got the blessing of the crazies, so for now he’s not.

That could change next week

America Jews have as their prime directive to hate Israel.

LOL!!!

Funny, none are calling to re-open the 911 investigation.

SUBS are completely lost. They think Jews should have supported Trump. They still believe the 911 fraud and hence do not understand anything....

Forum List

Back