McCarthy embarked on a string of six lies within hours

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Is there anything this man says that is not a lie? My gosh, how can any trust his word from this point forward. It has been a well known fact for year in DC that McCarthy is a serial liar. He rivals the King of Liars...TFG.

Is there anything this man says that is not a lie? My gosh, how can any trust his word from this point forward. It has been a well known fact for year in DC that McCarthy is a serial liar. He rivals the King of Liars...TFG.

There have been people like this throughout history, those who enable the worst of us to gain, maintain and spread power.

EmperorShitzHizPantz is a shitty president, correct?
McCarthy is just a congressman.
Nothing happened on Jan 6th but more propaganda from The DemNazi Party of Hatred and Lies.
I'm pretty sure there was a huge rally that then turned into a massive protest which then resulted in a whole bunch of folks acting unlawfully in an attempt to stop the senate from accepting the votes of the Electoral College.

That isn't an "insurrection" but it dammed sure isn't "nothing" either.

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are total frauds.

They claim to be Christian and conservative and patriotic to America

They are really Zionist Jew fascists for big government and the only country they care about is ISRAEL....

McCarthy spends more time in Israel than America...

I'm pretty sure there was a huge rally that then turned into a massive protest which then resulted in a whole bunch of folks acting unlawfully in an attempt to stop the senate from accepting the votes of the Electoral College.

That isn't an "insurrection" but it dammed sure isn't "nothing" either.
Boring. A bunch of DemTwat Plants started some shit. Big Deal

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are total frauds.

They claim to be Christian and conservative and patriotic to America

They are really Zionist Jew fascists for big government and the only country they care about is ISRAEL....

McCarthy spends more time in Israel than America...
What's the matter, did a little Jew boy steal your girlfriend or was it the little Jewish Girl who laughed in your face who turned you down that left that welt?

If it wasn't' a big deal we'd not still be discussing it.
A Big deal that the man who could possibly be the next speak cannot be taken at his word. How can anyone negotiate with a man that lies like he breathes?

Forum List

Back