Cedric Richmond WH Resignation - AOC

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Guy fired for speaking the truth about AOC and friends?

Richmond's departure comes one day after reports that he criticized Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and her fellow "squad" members as "f---ing idiots" after the 2020 election.
Makes bigoted remarks, DNC has no issue with it.
Senior Biden adviser Cedric Richmond will depart the White House to work for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) next month, Fox News has confirmed.

Cedric Richmond, Biden senior adviser, to leave White House for DNC

I don't see any credible evidence supporting this gossip OP. You believe everything your masters tell you?
We are not laughing near you....We are laughing at you.

LOL.....The only article that does not mention what is chaffing at you is one by.....Wait for it....MS-NBC.

tenor.gif

Well, any credible evidence?

He is QUOTED as saying it by the leftist NYT reporter.

"Richmond's departure comes one day after reports that he criticized Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and her fellow "squad" members as "f---ing idiots" after the 2020 election.

New York Times reporters Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin reported Richmond's comments in their new book on the 2020 election, which is set to release next Tuesday. Excerpts obtained by Fox Digital on Monday say that Richmond was among the foremost critics in Biden's orbit of the Democratic Party's progressive wing."

it is obvious you didn't read the article.

:oops8:

I don't see any credible evidence supporting this gossip OP. You believe everything your masters tell you?
and pray tell, when was the last time you saw credible evidence of "your side" doing something wrong?

never, comes to mind. ergo, your opinion is worthless cause always the same.

You worthless bastards are killing each other on the streets and you say nothing

Go raise your GD bastards and be a fucking man, not a sperm donor

Forum List

Back