McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

Yeah, trespassers should always be shot dead…especially the brown ones at our southern border huh?
Had someone broken through your back window in the midst of a riot...you damn sure would have shot them in the face...armed or not, And all your hypocrite MAGArat buddies would support you

Had someone broken through your back window in the midst of a riot...you damn sure would have shot them in the face...armed or not, And all your hypocrite MAGArat buddies would support you

They bragged for years how they would shoot someone breaking into their house.

Why do you suppose none of the jungle people breaking into police precincts and the like weren’t shot dead during the summer of savages? The negro activist made such a great decision that 600 others broke in without a single shot going off…weird huh?
Trust me, I like the new standard you approve of….I can’t wait for the next jungle people riot.
They bragged for years how they would shoot someone breaking into their house.
Hahaha…poor Libs can’t make the simple distinction between one breaking into a personal residence or one breaking into public property with 599 others.

Why do you suppose none of the jungle people breaking into police precincts and the like weren’t shot dead during the summer of savages? The negro activist made such a great decision that 600 others broke in without a single shot going off…weird huh?
Trust me, I like the new standard you approve of….I can’t wait for the next jungle people riot.

Hahaha…poor Libs can’t make the simple distinction between one breaking into a personal residence or one breaking into public property with 599 others.
You see a difference? You think it’s better to break into the Capitol in session than into your back window?

Really?

You see a difference? You think it’s better to break into the Capitol in session than into your back window?

Really?
Why do you suppose none of the jungle people breaking into police precincts and the like were shot dead during the summer of savages? The negro activist made such a great decision that 600 others broke in without a single shot going off…weird huh?

Golfing Gator

Why do you suppose none of the jungle people breaking into police precincts and the like were shot dead during the summer of savages? The negro activist made such a great decision that 600 others broke in without a single shot going off…weird huh?

Golfing Gator
Again ya fucking racist...if ANYONE...including Ashes Targetpractice were to break into your house through a back window...you'd have shot her right in the face and all your lunatic buddies would applaud...so...

Golfing Gator
But you don't want to be called a racist, do ya LOSER?

I am not black and I have no people.

Are you drunk tonight?
Are you part of the woke white guilt club?
A ‘friend’ of mine, once a legitimate human being now has a daughter (a white daughter) who exclusively dates black dudes and suddenly he’s BLM’s biggest fan and blacks can do no wrong.

Are you part of the woke white guilt club?
A ‘friend’ of mine, once a legitimate human being now has a daughter (a white daughter) who exclusively dates black dudes ....
Does that scare you, FEEEEELZ?

Forum List

Back